News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Google Analytics code showing on the mobile version of my site

Started by sukafia, January 22, 2013, 04:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sukafia

Hi, i know this is not the right place for this but please i need help urgently. I added Google analytics codes to my site using the Google Analytics Code 1.4 mod, everything is working properly but the code is showing on the mobile version of my site. it works perfectly on the Pc version, but all the analytic code are showing on the mobile version of my site. Someone should guide me on how to fix this, i requested for help on the mod forum a week ago but haven't gotten any reply till date. Thanks

Kindred

you will be able to get better help in the support topic for that specific mod.
(just because you "need help urgently" does not mean that posting in the wrong location will get you any appropriate help (or any help, at all).
Support for mods in in the support thread for each mod, since many of us don't even know how or what the mod you may have used is implemented.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

sukafia

its been 2 weeks+ since i requested for help in that forum and i still haven't gotten a reply till date. please someone should help me. Thanks

Storman™

Quoteits been 2 weeks+ since i requested for help in that forum and i still haven't gotten a reply till date.

Are you sure ? I don't see any posts from you against the topic for that mod.   :-\

Advertisement: