Restrict Email Providers on Registration

Started by Kermit, November 14, 2008, 05:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: ZabiinoOo on May 29, 2021, 01:41:29 AM
i adapted this mod for 2.0.18 last update today, greetings my friends 8)

Edit: Removed attachment due to unclear licensing of the original. -Lex
Thank you for the well meaning effort, but because the original does not include a clearly permissive license, and the package has not gone through the usual mod review procedure, I had to remove your updated package.

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

ZabiinoOo

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on May 29, 2021, 04:57:36 AM
Quote from: ZabiinoOo on May 29, 2021, 01:41:29 AMi adapted this mod for 2.0.18 last update today, greetings my friends 8)

Edit: Removed attachment due to unclear licensing of the original. -Lex
Thank you for the well meaning effort, but because the original does not include a clearly permissive license, and the package has not gone through the usual mod review procedure, I had to remove your updated package.

i not modify license, only adapte for my forum and publish for alls, but ok not have problem with delete

NetFlag

It would be great if this MOD would be available for the 2.1.x.  :)

jasland

It would also be good for version 2.0.19, which is the one I use.

greetings

Kindred

Any mod for 2.0.x should work on any other 2.0.x version
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jasland

Quote from: Kindred on January 06, 2024, 03:20:17 PMAny mod for 2.0.x should work on any other 2.0.x version

According to this thread, you have to adapt it for it to work, and for that you have to know how to do it.

greetings

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Yeah, lets say many mods that work for 2.0.x may also work on any other 2.0.x version. But it comes down to what the mods actually do, and what files they may edit.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

jasland

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on January 07, 2024, 06:28:29 AMYeah, lets say many mods that work for 2.0.x may also work on any other 2.0.x version. But it comes down to what the mods actually do, and what files they may edit.
What is a shame, that we do not have that mod updated or that someone tells us that it must be modified to be able to use it

greetings

jasland

Who may be interested in this mod Block e-mail usernames does more or less the same thing and is compatible with 2.0.19

greetings

Advertisement: