News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Social Login

Started by Claude, OneAll, February 01, 2013, 03:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

landyvlad

Seriously considering this as an option for my forum.
Anyone installed recently (say last 12months) and more importantly any issues or does it all work smoothly / easily?

What feedback have you got from your members on your forums about it?
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

landyvlad

Well, for anyone else who comes along.. in answer to my own question..

This MOD is Brilliant ! 
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Claude, OneAll

Quote from: badon on August 09, 2016, 12:50:53 AM
What happens to the accounts if the mod is uninstalled? Do they somehow get prompted to reset a password?

Hello,

the mod creates regular SMF user accounts. It's the same account type that is also being created
for users that register using the regular registration page.

If you remove the mod, your users will no longer be able to login with their social network accounts.
The user accounts however remain and the users can then use the "Lost Password" link in your forum
to get a username/password to login instead of using a social network account login.

Claude, OneAll

Quote from: landyvlad on January 27, 2017, 09:30:52 AM
Well, for anyone else who comes along.. in answer to my own question..

This MOD is Brilliant !

Thank you very much  :)

GeneralMitch

Im really having a problem    when I try to access the Config for One Social login it gives me this error

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/www/mydomain/public/Sources/Subs-OneallSocialLogin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in /usr/www/mydomain/public/Sources/Admin.php on line 519

:[
-GeneralMitch

Shambles

Quote from: GeneralMitch
... '/usr/www/mydomain/public/Sources/Subs-OneallSocialLogin.php' ...

Have you checked if that file is in your Sources folder?

Also check that OnallSocialLogin.sdk.php exists in your Sources folder.

If they don't, extract the file(s) from the mod package and upload them - then see what happens.

tanawat

i set

but when user register with facebook (if register with google it not ask email)

can anybody help me plese?

humbleworld

Hello Friends,

How shall I place the social log-in prompt in every page of the forum site for all guests/unregistered members. I want to place it on the right block of Simple Portal.

Thank you.

gorbi

Is this mod compatible with the SMF 2.0.14?

Kindred

I do not believe so...  as a matter of fact, I believe that this current mod will break the forum on 2.0.14
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Br0ski47

Quote from: Kindred on May 15, 2017, 07:00:29 PM
I do not believe so...  as a matter of fact, I believe that this current mod will break the forum on 2.0.14

That is exactly why I am here... Went to update and got this test failed image: (Attached OneAllPlugin2.png)
Checked the file and shows (Attached OneAllPlugin.png)

So it looks like it's about to lock me out with no way of retrieving a changed password.
(Man, I love SMF)

Guess I will hang tight until they come up with a solution.
Great plugin but right now seems it's not working with 2.0.14.

Dzonny

Just wanted to confirm that mod is working nicely with 2.0.14 without problems.
Problem described above which occurs on installation exist, but what should be done is just to manually add that code in Login.template.php file, as 2.0.14 version has a bit different code, for example search for this:
<p class="smalltext"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=reminder">', $txt['forgot_your_password'], '</a></p><input type="hidden" name="', $context['session_var'], '" value="', $context['session_id'], '" />
<input type="hidden" name="hash_passwrd" value="" />

And after that add:

';

// OneAll Social Login (https://docs.oneall.com/plugins/)
template_oneall_social_login();

echo '

That would be all, depending on your theme it might be a bit different, but the mod overall works fine.

Gwenwyfar

Quote from: gorbi on May 15, 2017, 03:10:20 PM
Is this mod compatible with the SMF 2.0.14?
I have this mod installed in 2.0.14, it doesn't seem to be causing any problems in my forum either.
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

newbieforumaster

Hi I really like the social login mod but is setting up the api at https://app.oneall.com/ for the different social networks free?
How much does it cost?

Thanks

Gwenwyfar

Yes, registering and using it for a small community is free. You need to pay to use all features and get extra users, a free account allows up to 2500:

http://www.oneall.com/pricing-and-plans/
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

spiros

Does this mod have a user limit for the free version? I see on the site a pricing scheme.

Ninja ZX-10RR

Then you should probably read that page...
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Veee

Thank you so much for keeping this mod updated! I had it on my forum but did a fresh install recently and I forgot the name of it. I am going to be installing it again. Thanks a lot! :)

tanawat

i uninstall previous version and install current version.

thare have old login icon and cannot remove.

can you help me plese?

tanawat

It's Ok now

/Themes/default/index.template.php

<div id="social_login_container"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
oneall.api.plugins.social_login.build("social_login_container", {
  "providers" :  ["facebook", "google", "yahoo", "youtube"],
  "callback_uri": "http://yourweb.com/index.php?action=oasl_callback;oasl_source=register",
  "css_theme_uri": "http://yourweb.com/social_login.css";
  });
</script>

edit or remove it

Thank you very much "Claude_Schlesser"

https://support.oneall.com/forums/discussion/5685/old-login-icon-remain-after-i-remove-oneall#latest

Advertisement: