Social Login

Started by Claude, OneAll, February 01, 2013, 03:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurkalot

Quote from: AutoCultivo on March 17, 2014, 05:01:05 PM
Hi Claude  :) , great mod. Works fine. Thanks for it.

In Free plan allow 2000 registrations per year, is true?

Thanks

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 02, 2013, 11:09:35 PM
Quote from: lurkalot on September 01, 2013, 10:45:49 AM
Looks like a great mod.  I see it says there's a limit of 2500 users with the free version, so what happens after you have 2500 members sign up with it, does it just stop working, or does it self destruct ?
Doesn't allow more people to register. Afterword you would have to pay.

desai_amogh

Quote from: desai_amogh on March 05, 2014, 04:04:57 AM
i installed this mod and registered most of the socila networks (yahoo, google, fb, linkedin, etc). The mod works and I can login to the forum as well as register. but the problem is , the forum profiles are not updated with the social network data.  When I go to Profile => Forum profile, all the fields are empty. I want my users to  have most of the forum profile fields updated through the social networks and not update it manually. shouldnt this work by default ?? do i need to make any changes ??

bump ??

InsaneMustang

I have a custom theme installed, and this mod works perfectly fine on the registration page.  But on the login page the icons don't display.  There is text that says, "Login with your social network" but no buttons.  It works fine on the default theme.  Any help using a custom theme and trying to log in?

fapencio

Quote from: Dylert on March 16, 2013, 01:33:49 PM
When I try to login to my site with my Facebook account I get the redirect message and it spins and spins. I never get redirected, but I'm logged in. How can I be redirected to my site?

When I click autodetect and verify I get green messages:
The API Connection Handler has been detected and updated successfully!
The API Settings have been verified and updated successfully!

this error happen when you have installed the mod: "Remember Position After Login/Logout"
just you uninstall that mod, that's all   :laugh:
My smf forum is 2.0.10 version
my theme is default
language spanish es utf8

Realinfo

can i get 2.5 version

Surgical

does this work on 2.0.7?

tassie73

Quote from: InsaneMustang on April 02, 2014, 01:02:53 PM
I have a custom theme installed, and this mod works perfectly fine on the registration page.  But on the login page the icons don't display.  There is text that says, "Login with your social network" but no buttons.  It works fine on the default theme.  Any help using a custom theme and trying to log in?

Have the button images moved across into the file for the custom theme?

You may need to manually move them across to the correct folder if they haven't. Have had to do this for a few mods over time.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Chris

DjMorley

Quote from: Surgical on April 20, 2014, 09:29:46 AM
does this work on 2.0.7?

I can say this works fine on 2.0.7 as iv just installed it

Padre gremista

www.gremioemfoco.info - A comunidade gremista na internet.

fapencio

Hi, great mod, thanks

add this:

OneallSocialLogin.spanish_es-utf8
OneallSocialLogin.spanish_latin-utf8

in attachments.

regards.
My smf forum is 2.0.10 version
my theme is default
language spanish es utf8

Claude, OneAll

Hello,

@Realinfo
Why would you like to use an older version?

@Surgical
Yes it has successfully been tested with 2.0.7.

@fapencio
Thank you! I'll have a look.

Today I have added version 3.0

New Social Networks

- Amazon
- Blogger
- Disqus
- Instagram
- Vimeo
- Twitch.tv

New Option

In the Social Login settings you can now find an option to choose how new users have to be activated.

Method of registration employed for new members?
- Automatically approve users that register with Social Login
- Use the system-wide setting from Administration \ Registration \ Settings
- Use email activation (New users receive an email with an activation link)
- Use admin approval (New users have to be approved by an administrator)
- Registration of new members is disabled

Bugfix "This social network has not yet been linked"

The following option was reversed in the previous version:
Allow the registration of new users through the login page

Ticking the checkbox disabled the option instead of enabling it (and vice versa).
This bug has now been fixed.

If you have an older version (< 3.0) then keep this bug in mind if you want to disable this message on the login page:

This social network has not yet been linked to an account.
Please use the registration form to create a new account. If you already have an account,
open your profile settings to connect the social network to it.

I try to check the forum regularly, but if it's urgent do not hesitate to contact our support here:
http://www.oneall.com/company/contact-us/

Regards,

OverTa[k]e

Help please :-\

Edit: Thanks ;)

Claude, OneAll

Thank you very much for the bug report.
This is in fact a compatibilty problem with PHP 5.4

I have now added version 3.1 which is fully compatible with PHP 5.4
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3580

baocaosu

I installed this mod (3.0) and configured successfully in package manager of smf (2.0.6), then I logged out and never be able to login again with any SMF account. All the login links with direct to the blank page with the url domain_name/login2.
Please help me!

Claude, OneAll

The plugin does not modify the existing authentication system in any way, so I don't think that this issue is related to Social Login.
Could you post a link to your forum?

baocaosu

My forum URL is: hxxp:motoviet.net [nonactive]
No social login button appears in the home page but appears in the registration page.

Ninja ZX-10RR

This mod fails VERY HARD to me giving a white screen of death claiming this whenever I try to edit any option of the mod itself --> Fatal error: Call to undefined function oa_social_login_get_disabled_functions() in /Sources/OneallSocialLogin.sdk.php on line 734
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

JOSHSKORN

Note: I've edited this over the course of a day or so.

I have four questions about this mod:

• Can I disable the SMF login/registration and force the Social Login for registration?
  • Can this mod post new topics and replies to a Facebook group? (not Facebook Page, but a Closed Group)
  • I noticed that everything posted gets fed to Facebook.  How can I prevent the feed from posting to Facebook on certain protected forums?
  • On a Members List, can I extract data from the Social Login?  For instance, Can it show a Facebook name, a Steam username, a Windows Live username?

Semetery

First, I love the plugin, it's really nice to be able to have lazy users login easily. Haha. I think it definitely ups the registration rate!

But I do have a couple of problems if anyone can help.

1. No matter what service used, when a user registers, their avatar comes across as just an X (broken link to the image). I'm not sure what is causing it.

2. When a user registers with Disqus, their username doesn't convert properly, it gives them disqus_(a bunch of random numbers and letters).

3. What usergroup are people who register with social sites defaulted to? I noticed that, by default, neither of my test accounts were able to post.

I'm using 2.0.7 for reference, the install went fine as did all of the setup. Thanks!

konstantinos2424

Hello, can someone please tell me where oneall_social_login.callback.php is located?  :)

Advertisement: