News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Social Login

Started by Claude, OneAll, February 01, 2013, 03:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkoKg

Any suggestion about how to add smaller icons in index.template.php? Here's attached what its currently looking, and the code I used:

<div id="social_login_container"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
oneall.api.plugins.social_login.build("social_login_container", {
  "providers" :  ["facebook", "twitter", "google", "yahoo", "openid", "windowslive"],
  "callback_uri": "http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=oasl_callback;oasl_source=register",
  "css_theme_uri": "http://appliancejunk.com/forums/social_login.css"
  });
</script>';

landyvlad

What is the update process please?  Is it just upload and install the new one, or do I uninstall./delete the old one first?
(It'd be cool if this info was included in the description of the mod, for easy reference)

Thanks
"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

Be the person your dog thinks you are.

Dzonny

I assume that you'd need to uninstall firstly, and then install the new version.

landyvlad

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with questions on astrophysics or theology.  You will get better and faster responses by asking homeless people in the street. Thank you.

jack001

Quote from: MarkoKg on November 17, 2017, 12:13:50 PM
Any suggestion about how to add smaller icons in index.template.php? Here's attached what its currently looking, and the code I used:

<div id="social_login_container"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
oneall.api.plugins.social_login.build("social_login_container", {
  "providers" :  ["facebook", "twitter", "google", "yahoo", "openid", "windowslive"],
  "callback_uri": "http://appliancejunk.com/forums/index.php?action=oasl_callback;oasl_source=register",
  "css_theme_uri": "http://appliancejunk.com/forums/social_login.css"
  });
</script>';

after what you write those codes?
https://www.edufor.xyz Edutainment forum - Education with Entertainment!

Margus

I am using 2.1 b3 version, questions are about that version.

Q1:
Greetins,
Is it possible to buy full licence one time price?
We might not have so many clients but do not like to tie our self to monthly payments.

Q2: Is it possible to install Your mod and http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2322 / SA Facebook Integration mod same time?

Q3: is it possible to pull other info like contact lists and send invites to contacts in your future versions (like some SA FB inegration mods) ?

Q4: What would be the aprox price for service to get Your mod working / your mod working with SA FB Integration same time (if possible) in clean forum ?

gorbi

When you can expect the inclusion of the Telegram ID?

landyvlad

Quote from: Margus on February 03, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
I am using 2.1 b3 version,

Where can I get the SMF 2.1 b3 compatible version of this mod pelase ?

tanawat

when user click link from ? facebook app (or use facebook app instead web browser) , they cannot login by One all (it will blank)

Anybody help me ?

SirLouen

For some reason, Oneall has stopped working suddenly after some years
When I try to log in, through OneAll it seems to do it right, because the Usage summary goes up (Returning Users). But the user does not login. It just returns to the main site
But with the standard login, it works flawlessly

Versions: Social Login: 3.6
SMF Version: 2.0.15

I'm looking in both SMF logs and Apache log and there is nothing regarding this issue. I'm completely missing something.
I've tested both API Settings though SMF and API Connection Handler and it's working fine
Also checked both Facebook App and Google+ API Console and everything is right.

SirLouen

Quote from: SirLouen on June 23, 2018, 02:03:12 PM
For some reason, Oneall has stopped working suddenly after some years
When I try to log in, through OneAll it seems to do it right, because the Usage summary goes up (Returning Users). But the user does not login. It just returns to the main site
But with the standard login, it works flawlessly

I'm looking in both SMF logs and Apache log and there is nothing regarding this issue. I'm completely missing something.
I've tested both API Settings though SMF and API Connection Handler and it's working fine
Also checked both Facebook App and Google+ API Console and everything is right.

Solved, it was a cache issue.

landyvlad

Question:  If I uninstall this mod, will people who have previously logged in using their FB account, still have forum access by using the usual login/password method?  Or will it boot them / deactivate their account or.. ?

SirLouen

Quote from: landyvlad on June 24, 2018, 10:03:12 PM
Question:  If I uninstall this mod, will people who have previously logged in using their FB account, still have forum access by using the usual login/password method?  Or will it boot them / deactivate their account or.. ?

When you use this plugin it creates 2 tables: one that links a OneAll SMF ID with a SMF user, and one that links a OneAll internal ID with a OneAll SMF ID. Simultaneously, it creates a new user in the SMF member table (and it asks the user which email wants to be used for this thing if you specify it in the options)

Therefore if you uninstall this plugin, all users will remain on your members table. The problem is that they won't know their password at first, so they will have to do a "password recovery" action in order to retrieve their password back and still have access to the forum (unless they did this in the past).

SirLouen

I've found that I can't use Social Login with Firefox. I've deleted the forum cookies and all that but still not working

I've tested with latest Chrome, Edge and IE 11 and it's working well ... any reported issues?

landyvlad

landyvlad

In attempting to uninstall this mod, it shows the following errors:

Quote7. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test failed

1. Add Before ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test successful
  2. Replace ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test failed
  3. Replace ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test failed

Given that this involves the login template I want to be absolutely SURE that when I go to uninstall the mod I don't do anything which will prevent the normal SMF login process from working as it should.

Is it simply a matter of making the changes to that file manually -or is there something else to note?
Post the uninstall does it give a choice to remove any related files (if there are any?) and if so, should I tick yes?

Thanks for your help :)

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: landyvlad on July 08, 2018, 09:34:33 PM
In attempting to uninstall this mod, it shows the following errors:

Quote7. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test failed

1. Add Before ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test successful
  2. Replace ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test failed
  3. Replace ./Themes/default/Login.template.php Test failed

Given that this involves the login template I want to be absolutely SURE that when I go to uninstall the mod I don't do anything which will prevent the normal SMF login process from working as it should.

Is it simply a matter of making the changes to that file manually -or is there something else to note?
Post the uninstall does it give a choice to remove any related files (if there are any?) and if so, should I tick yes?

Thanks for your help :)

I understand when taking the issue of social login registered users under this modality disappear, and do not know to what extent the database changes ... That error usually happens when there is no such line specified Oh, any recent changes?

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

GigaWatt

The mod author hasn't responded since the beginning of last year, so... maybe someone using this mod could help.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

landyvlad

That'd certainly be appreciated.

I'm not comfortable with social network integration any longer, but want to remove it in such a way that
1. It doesn't break the forum (obviously); and
2. Ideally, doesn't 'kill' any members.

Also I tried to manually parse the code (for 2.0.15 and then 2.0.14) to see what changes those actually comprise - and got an error on this site along the lines of 'the mod is not compatible with that version' - and it didn't show the code changes.
I'm hoping that's just a glitch?

GigaWatt

I'll try and help out, but I can't promise anything since I've never used this mod.

See in which places of the code the mod fails to uninstall (the notepad icon on the left side of those files will tell you what the uninstall process is trying to modify but can't find it). Post the results here, we'll see if we can solve this painlessly ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Advertisement: