News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Another Link Tree

Started by lucas-ruroken, May 14, 2010, 02:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas-ruroken

Adk Portal 3.1 is coming....

Design your universe!

drvanitus

Quote from: lucas-ruroken on February 04, 2011, 03:34:23 PM
test

Thanks for getting back to me on this.  The mod itself works now, but added 3 bugs.

This is the BEFORE picture, http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2905/beforeb.png [nofollow]

Notice how top menu starts right after the banner and then the linktree starts right after it and the rest of the forum right after it, nothing in between.  I went through a lot of trouble to make it like that...and I do mean A LOT lol, 20+ hours of trial and error because I'm a newbie lol, removing random stuff till I remove what I intended. 

Anyway,

This is the AFTER picture, http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/967/afterhn.png [nofollow]

1. It adds a little "?>" on the very very top in the upper left corner on every page
2. It adds back the username login/hello widget below the navbar (to the right of the linktree).
3. Makes the font on the main index board and on linktree itself  considerably larger.

This is probably becoming a hassle for you by now, I'm sorry.  I'm sure you got better things to do, so I understand if you chose to ignore this.  Keep up the good work, you and guys like you that develop mods make SMF community what it is, it is appreciated.

Cheers.

EDIT:
Scratch all that, took some time to a newbie like me, but I got it just the way I wanted it :).  Thanks.

drvanitus

Scratch all that, took some time to a newbie like me, but I got it just the way I wanted it :).  Thanks.

lucas-ruroken

Design your universe!

lucas-ruroken

Updated to SMF 2.0 RC5 & 1.1.13

Design your universe!

lucas-ruroken

Compatible with 1.1.14 y 2.0

Design your universe!

Doburpally

Nice mod ;)

How would one add a space between Announcements and Modify message? they are like this AnnouncementsModify message

and

How would one move the bracket to the next line
Announcements Modify message
( current topic )

Pic and index.template.php are attached

Doburpally

Thanks for your over whelming support.

I have fixed the spacing.
Site name » Community » General (Public) » Announcements » Modify Message (
RE: Yet Another Forum Update )

However, I still want the bracket after Modify message to be on the last line.
( RE: Yet Another Forum Update )

Adk-Team

Updated to SMF 1.1.15 and 2.0.1  ;)

Regards enik...

david090366

I like the link tree but why show the same info twice ( the unread posts, new replies, and date bit )?

lucas-ruroken

ajam... if you want, i can delete in your forum... some links.

Design your universe!

david090366

I can probably find them and do it myself, just thought it seemed redundant.  ;)

Adk-Team

FrizzleFried

I am having a small carriage return problem... can someone point out where/how I can fix this?

Thanks!

FrizzleFried

I added SimplePortal.  Now my root folder shows up on both FORUM and HOME.  Where can I make the modification to add "FORUM" as a sub-folder of the HOME (portal)?

Thanks for any help.  Minor bug that annoys probably just me...  :)

lucas-ruroken

Quote from: FrizzleFried on May 16, 2012, 08:51:09 AM
I added SimplePortal.  Now my root folder shows up on both FORUM and HOME.  Where can I make the modification to add "FORUM" as a sub-folder of the HOME (portal)?

Thanks for any help.  Minor bug that annoys probably just me...  :)

any screen?

Design your universe!

Adk-Team

SMF 2.0.4 updated  ;)

Regards enik...

Advertisement: