Having an issue with Modify Boards

Started by terion, October 12, 2014, 05:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terion

So I'm creating a new forum and finally getting to making my boards. The first one's go into the initial category fine but as soon as I make a second category, everything goes bottom up.

I end up with my second category waaay off on the right and a secondary add board button that comes from seemingly nowhere. And these only appear when I make a secondary category. I can move the second category in front of the first but the button remains and the category doesn't show up on the main board, just the first and it's boards.

Anyone ever run into this before or at least have some idea as to what's going on because I'm fairly stumped.

kat

As that's a custom theme, the first thing to check is if this is happening with the SMF default theme.

If it's not, you'll need to post in the theme's support topic.

Kindred

hmmm....  based on the image alone, I think someone might be trying to use HTML in either a board name or a category name...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

terion

K@ - It is indeed an issue with only that theme.

Kindred - Alas, no, that is not the issue as I just started building this board. So definitely no stray HTML floating around.

Arantor

terion

Sorry. 2.0.9 version and Pulse is the theme.

terion

Managed to get a response from the skin creator on their site and got it fixed.

Advertisement: