News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Edit most online ever stat

Started by ian_m, February 19, 2013, 05:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ian_m

I have just converted a forum over from phpbb3 to smf 2.0.4 after a a few minor issues as far as I can tell everything looks ok apart from the most online ever stat.
I have done a bit of searching but surprisingly cant find how to update this, I thought this was getting pulled out of the settings table but i am unable to locate what table in the database I need to edit to update this can anyone give me a clue how to achieve this.

Many thanks

Ian

xrunner

I think it's in the Settings table - mostDate? Maybe you have to reset the date.

Kill Em All

Quote from: xrunner on February 19, 2013, 07:38:09 PM
I think it's in the Settings table - mostDate? Maybe you have to reset the date.
You can access this in phpmyadmin.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

ian_m

Quote from: Kill Em All on February 19, 2013, 08:06:48 PM
Quote from: xrunner on February 19, 2013, 07:38:09 PM
You can access this in phpmyadmin.

Yes your correct and I am an idiot, by default phpmyadmin shows 30 results and starts at row 30 and if I change that to show lots more and start from line 1 them by pure magic I am able to find the mostdate table now I have fixed my issue.

Thought I would post my stupidness for others and for me when in anything over 24hrs I forget this. ::)

handy1

Similar problem here.
"most online today 32....most online ever 32". This has been a long time with no changes.

My forum

What to do? Step by step help, please :laugh:

Kill Em All

handy1, you should start your own topic thread since this one is marked solved already, no staff is going to look at it.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

Advertisement: