Memberlist - Member Group Fast Select Pulldown (V1.1.0)

Started by ディン1031, August 09, 2007, 11:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

nose

@ディン1031
Could you give a hint for this (may be) more simple memberlist problem? It's about only showing the List of those members only the current user is part of: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=367901.0 - Dynamic Memberlist for 1.1.11

nilox

Nooooo any plans to make this compatible with SMF 2.0 RC3?

T.T

This is a freaking useful mod!

FireDitto

I, too, would love to see this made RC3 friendly!
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

ディン1031

If someone will do it i will not hold him back ;). Currently i've so many other stuff to do that i could not plan a SMF2.0 convert...
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

FireDitto

Fair enough. Hopefully someone else has the time to convert it =)

GJSchaller

This mod is VERY useful!  It has made my life (and my forums) much, much better.

A while, back, I made a request for something similar that displayed the groups the user was a member of, on the posts they made.  That way, you could also tell what group someone was in while reading their post (i.e. - Are they in the Marketing Group AND the Dev Group?  Now you can see without checking!).

I got a solution, but it never became a mod.  Also, it didn't let me hide specific groups from showing up (i.e. - for an RPG forum, you don't want to list who is in the Theive's Guild in public!).

Would it be possible to add a feature to this mod, to display the groups on the user's posts (like above), but ONLY if they are not hidden?

Thank you, VERY much!
Geoffrey J. Schaller
Knight Realms - Technical Officer
http://www.knightrealms.com/

reslava

Hello ディン1031,

Thank you very much for all your useful mods!!!

reslava

Hello,

I am trying to install this mod in SMF 1.1.10, but seems to be not compatible.
Could I try to install it manually? Or there is a better option?

Thank you very much in advance!!

reslava

Hi,

I already install it manually in 1.1.10 version without problems (I hope  ;))

Thanks.

ディン1031

If someone else will update my mod i give the rights to anyone who like to update it. ;)
Support only via MOD Thread! NO PM Support!
My Forum: ayu][kult Forum
My Mods: My Small Mod Collection
My Parser: DIN1031's ModParser
Current Info: More away the next days, because i've to much work to do :x

FireDitto

I hope someone with code-skillz picks it up. This is an amazing mod and I miss it greatly =(

razors edge

FireDitto

Not at present, but as per previous posts, the opportunity to update it is available to anyone who has the skills to do so.

GL700Wing

Quote...  the opportunity to update it is available to anyone who has the skills to do so.
A few weeks ago I finally decided to look at upgrading my forum from 1.1.16 to 2.0.2 and, as I use this mod on my current forum I was disappointed to find that it wasn't available for 2.0.2.

Fortunately, however, the latest version does contain some of the code needed for early beta versions of SMF 2.0 so that gave me something to start with.  Although I've had some practice at manually integrating mods (and making minor code changes) to my current forum over the past few years I haven't written a mod before.  So, after almost two weeks of playing with this mod I've finally got it working the way I want (it's only a little bit different to the previous version - the Administrator can always use the Memberlist filter even if the feature is disabled) and last night I created the package for it.

The package I've created only supports English (including UTF-8) and the default theme - I've tested it with a brand new forum and with a forum that has lots of other mods installed and it works properly for both install and uninstall.  Hope this helps others ...

09-May-13: Found minor bug in package - uploaded new version.
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

FireDitto

tutejszy

Hi GL700Wing,

I confirm that your modification works on SMF 2.0.3 (default theme). Good work!

Advertisement: