News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] SalavaBlue (1.0.5)

Started by Zendru, September 18, 2005, 04:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zendru

This is my first attempt at a SMF skin and its not a graphical one, but its a nice mix of blue/grey and I figured i would post it incase anyone wants to use it.

I made it with SMF 1.0.5 in mind so i doubt it will work on 1.1

Oh, this theme was based off 'Salava' by Gaia and I had full permission to alter it to this style and release it to the SMF community.  Thanks Gaia!!!

Download: http://www.puregamers.net/themes/SalavaBlue.zip [nofollow]

Screenshot: http://www.puregamers.net/themes/salavablue.gif [nofollow]

Aaron

The download is ok, and I like your theme! Very well done, good combination of colors!

Aäron.

Zendru

Thank You :)

Also if anyone wants to use the same logo style for their logo, feel free to PM me with what you want and I will see if I can make it up for you.

copter

cool theme!

I was wondering how do you make themes? And which software is required? I find it difficult to get my around most themes as they have too many things and load a bit slow, but your theme :) is very simple and excellent. wicked!!!

Zendru

Quote from: zaksweb on September 18, 2005, 05:19:22 AM
I was wondering how do you make themes? And which software is required?

Its called 'Notepad' :P

And i used photoshop for the few graphics....

Its basically just html.  I suggest mucking around with the default theme files to learn where everything is.

theninth

I really like this. My site's got an entirely blue/grey feel, so I'm always looking for templates to match it.  This one's very nice!

I'm using it right now. The only thing is I need to add two links to the navigation and I'm not sure how to do it. All my attempts ended in a parse error.

forsakenlad

Nice work indeed! Good touch with the menu on the left ;)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

1MileCrash

very nice and smooth!

I really like it.
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

dtm.exe

Jazhawk

Zendru

Quote from: theninth on September 18, 2005, 09:20:11 AM
I'm using it right now. The only thing is I need to add two links to the navigation and I'm not sure how to do it. All my attempts ended in a parse error.

if you pm me i will see what i can do to help you.

Isaac

linaXx

Nice Theme!  ;D
But....Comes a german Button-Det for this Theme in the next time?

Sorry for my bad english!

Deaks

looks a nice layout, of course my complaint is aint dark enough but besides that well done

( I admit I hate light colours)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Zendru

I updated the download link to a more stable source

Gaia

Take a look at my SMF Themes - Click Here

Isindrya

The image/thumbnail link does not work.

Vinspire^

Quote from: Isindrya on November 25, 2005, 03:45:59 PM
The image/thumbnail link does not work.

yeap. i cant download it too. very nice theme.

Dannii

A new screen shot would be great.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."

Zendru

sorry about the link.  i have put it up on a different site now.  the links on the first post have been updated.

Advertisement: