My Search Engine Results Drops

Started by johnpaul2k2, March 11, 2013, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpaul2k2

i have this "strange" thing happening on my domain name results . it always drop each time i decided to backlink or submit my site in High PR directories, social bookmarking, forums, blog etc.

example,  recently my search engine results were 40,000 plus , when i did some manual submissions, it drops to 15,000

so 2 weeks ago, it raised to 25,000 but after another round of backlinking to serious sites, it is now 21,000!!!

does it means that google deindex some of my sites each time i do backlinking???

i do not understand, somebody should help me with better interpretation

thanks

Arantor

Are the places that you're putting links relevant? Are you linking to other sites too?

johnpaul2k2

linking to the profile, author bio, stories i shared, articles i submit, links i submit at link directories etc

everything is well placed

Arantor

And you still managed to miss the point of what I was asking, congratulations.

johnpaul2k2

Quote from: Arantor on March 11, 2013, 10:30:51 AM
And you still managed to miss the point of what I was asking, congratulations.
very funny big man

yes i am only putting my url to get relevant seo juice . Understand

yes they are all relevant

Arantor

Quoteyes i am only putting my url to get relevant seo juice . Understand

I understand, I don't think you do.

Arantor

Firstly, 'relevant'. How do you know the links are relevant? Examples would be useful.

Secondly, I asked more questions. Please answer them so you might get some answers in return.

johnpaul2k2

hahahahha i look me some minutes to understood the direction you were going. you are person who wrote on SEO IS A MYTH.

well, with what i understood, it help in google rankings. that was why i said relevant.

give me your own opinion why my google results are crashing

Arantor

Quotegive me your own opinion why my google results are crashing

You answer ALL the questions I asked, then I can give you some information in return.

Link building is not just a one way street. I also don't entirely believe you when you say that you build 'relevant' links, which is why you're so cagey about giving me examples.

EDIT: fixed formatting.

Arantor

Is it really so hard to read my posts and answer each question I've asked? So far, it would appear so.

Account Abandoned

Quote from: johnpaul2k2 on March 11, 2013, 04:32:29 PM
please teach me the way

What is the niche of your forum? As in the topic? Those kinds of sites is where you should be linking. For example, if you own a forum about dogs, you would want to get links on other dog forums, dog blogs and even dog food websites if possible. Otherwise it just looks like you are linking to anything and everything and that can be seen as trying to cheat. I'd stay away from directories unless you can get added to DMOZ, beyond that one maybe forum directories without spam links, other than that, most directories are a waste of time.

johnpaul2k2

Quote from: Arantor on March 11, 2013, 09:05:49 AM
Are the places that you're putting links relevant?

yes they are relevant bcos i deal on the same niche with them because my forum has more than 20 niches

Quote from: Arantor on March 11, 2013, 09:05:49 AM
Are you linking to other sites too?

yes i am linking to other sites. hope you are now happy?

Quote from: Shawn Gossman on March 11, 2013, 05:10:41 PM
Quote from: johnpaul2k2 on March 11, 2013, 04:32:29 PM
please teach me the way

What is the niche of your forum? As in the topic? Those kinds of sites is where you should be linking. For example, if you own a forum about dogs, you would want to get links on other dog forums, dog blogs and even dog food websites if possible. Otherwise it just looks like you are linking to anything and everything and that can be seen as trying to cheat. I'd stay away from directories unless you can get added to DMOZ, beyond that one maybe forum directories without spam links, other than that, most directories are a waste of time.

once i am not using software or linking to something outside my niche, i know i am safe but not that im yet to understand the reason of such decrease

Advertisement: