News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Theme page links broke

Started by Road Rash Jr., March 08, 2013, 09:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Road Rash Jr.

On your Theme page the links for the Most Popular Themes are broke. Reports Themes not found.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

mashby

Logout and have a look. You'll be in New Mexico.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Kindred

how strange...  yeah, it's pointing to area51 - that explains why it works for me and not the regular users or guests...

wierd
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

LiroyvH

((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

ARG01

I don't even see a "Most Popular Themes" link.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Arantor

On the front page of the themes area, there's a thing on the right with 'Most Popular Themes', but all of the links are broken.

ARG01

Quote from: Arantor on March 08, 2013, 09:52:11 PM
On the front page of the themes area, there's a thing on the right with 'Most Popular Themes', but all of the links are broken.

Not for me. All I see on the right is "For all your theme needs"  ???
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Arantor

ARG01

Arantor

I have no idea why I would be special enough to see it?

ARG01

LOL. At least I now know that it's not fantasy.  And, damn, that's a narrow screen. ;D

Arantor

It's a little over half my screen size. It might be just wide enough to make the sidebar collapse to by the footer (responsive design, yo) on a certain other forum site ;D

ARG01

LiroyvH

Anyone should be able to see them. Whether the links work or not is a different story though :P
((U + C + I)x(10 − S)) / 20xAx1 / (1 − sin(F / 10))
President/CEO of Simple Machines - Server Manager
Please do not PM for support - anything else is usually OK.

Ricky.

Alright, I can see also , the link to area51 is there from ages, I just remember I saw it once a long back but  you see I am always logged in so did not notice that again.. and thought as temporary issue.

Deaks

i did report this to gary other day there, redone pointed it out to me
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

IchBin™

I think you just need to clear the cache for it to fix the links. (mod site cache).
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Advertisement: