News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

GamerZ

Started by Diego Andrés, March 12, 2013, 08:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel612

OK here is the original thread, sorry too tired and lazy to re-write it all and this way you can also see the replies/suggestions and what has been tried:
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=576524.0
mainly the recent posts area are not showing right.

BlueMoonlight 2.0 was the same but I did try a different approach to make it work.

Insidious 2 is just plain stubborn, it is totally not working right when used the entire forum area instead of being middle of the page is shown all the way to the bottom of left blocks. I have had to remove it and it is my favorite theme. Now if I put the shoutbox in a left block it will function right but WE like the shoutbox where it is...we even tried putting the shot box tippy top of the page to no avail.

As for this theme, I have edited only enough to change some things but it was working prior to getting put onto a PHP9 upgraded forum. I have images in the thread I have written above. I have not tried it with the original files, cause I just now thought of it.
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

DarkAngel612

Well with all that I tried  I decided to try adding the Display.template.php (have had default theme handle it all from day one of use...LOL) and now it is aligned to the left as it should be. sort of. IF I use the window in FireFox not full view it is aligned but once you open the window in full view they are back to being staggered.

Inisdious however, is still not behaving.
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

DarkAngel612

Quote from: DarkAngel612 on January 29, 2021, 12:25:35 AM
Well with all that I tried  I decided to try adding the Display.template.php (have had default theme handle it all from day one of use...LOL) and now it is aligned to the left as it should be. sort of. IF I use the window in FireFox not full view it is aligned but once you open the window in full view they are back to being staggered.

Inisdious however, is still not behaving.

I forgot to mention that this happens in Firefox and Chrome but Waterfox is alright now.

mickjav

Very Nice Theme but all my Menu Dropdowns don't open when curser is over the button and don't show when I click the button.

mick

Diego Andrés

It didn't have dropdowns back then, I removed them

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

mickjav

Quote from: Diego Andrés on March 25, 2022, 06:18:19 PMIt didn't have dropdowns back then, I removed them

Ok Thanks

Advertisement: