My SMF forum email address

Started by dafydd, March 14, 2013, 05:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dafydd

Somewhere in my rummaging around I seem to remember that my forum had an email address. Something like  '[email protected]'?

I can not find it again to confirm it. Can someone tell me how to get there?

I would like to tie a FB account and a Twitter account into my fishing clubs website. I don't want to tangle my personal accounts with the clubs accounts.

Thanks
Dave

Arantor

Admin > Configuration > Server Settings > General should have it.

dafydd

I think I have ask the wrong question. You answered what I ask. I got my own email address.

For some reason I thought the website had a special address and I had not activated it when I installed. Sortta like '[email protected]'.

xrunner

Quote from: dafydd on March 14, 2013, 10:24:11 PM
I think I have ask the wrong question. You answered what I ask. I got my own email address.

For some reason I thought the website had a special address and I had not activated it when I installed. Sortta like '[email protected]'.

You can set up emails in Cpanel that go with your domain name. Is that what you may be referring to?

dafydd

That is exactly what I was referring to. From there I should be able to forward to an address that is monitored several times a day.

Thanks.
Dave

Arantor

The option I gave you was how to set what address things are listed as coming from. To set a noreply type address, you need a mod.

Advertisement: