News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Red Clique

Started by Ricky., March 15, 2013, 07:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Streamlife

hello all here, First at all i want to Say This are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! theme made for SMF! EVER ( for me of course ) But i Have one Little Inssue since i use it, You can read the article here ( please )

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=523601.0

Thanks Advance

Best Regards.

chadon

Quote from: streamdark on June 08, 2014, 02:27:50 PM
hello all here, First at all i want to Say This are the BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! theme made for SMF! EVER ( for me of course ) But i Have one Little Inssue since i use it, You can read the article here ( please )

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=523601.0

Thanks Advance

Best Regards.
I am also interested to move the avatar, welcome and links. Did you find a solution?

Streamlife

hello there @chadon And nope, I dont Found one Solution yet and i still Waiting for The Red circle Creator Give me a posible Solution, But as you can see I Write this TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! ago and get nothing yet from him ( the creator ) no replies no solutions, so If he dont reply me i dont know What else Does. So sad.

kat

Hmmm... I see that the author's been around, today. I'll send him a message, for you.

chadon

Thanks K@. ;D

I don't have much free time at the moment to look into it but if the author doesn't reply and if I find a solution, I will post it here streamdark. ;)

Here is what I will try to accomplish:

kat

Give him a while... It's the weekend, after all. ;)

Streamlife

Thanks So much chadon And @K You guys make this Forum Grow up Everyday really.
But I Think This Autor Need one little more of persuasion ( i hate Spam ) But lol MY GOD! reply us pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ricky.

Thanks K@ for pointing me to this topic.
From last couple of months, I have been really busy in offline stuff so I am not very active here but do have plans to get back to SMF soon. So I apologize if my absence caused any type of inconvenience to anyone. :)

Meanwhile, regarding your alternation ie. moving welcome area to right side, that will need a lot of rework on css and may be template too. Best I can suggest is that you can move user_box div data to extra_notification div in index.template.php . Sadly, the kind of alternation you need has no simple way to do it in current design.

Advertisement: