News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Instagram

Started by Mr. Pedram, March 17, 2013, 06:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheListener

So you had no test failed messages before installing?

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Grumpy Old Sod on August 08, 2013, 05:53:51 PM
So you had no test failed messages before installing?

No, it was perfect, applied to every theme fine.  :)

Mr. Pedram

Quote from: Cat McFarlane on August 08, 2013, 01:55:59 PM
but not in the section where I could add this to registration details.
but that's the only issue really now, except that I'd like to add instagram onto registration options.

W..Wait a second!
your issue is that you want add instagram to registration?!
My Modifications:
» Loading For SMF
» Buddies Block
» Redirect Links
» Birthdate On Registration
» PM Warning
» Instagram
» Add Table,Td,Tr Button
» Search Topic & Board Button
Browse All...

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Mr. Pedram on August 09, 2013, 12:28:10 PM
but that's the only issue really now, except that I'd like to add instagram onto registration options.

W..Wait a second!

That would be a really cool thing, yes! ... the forum is an art forum, linked with an art app/game, and the big group I have on fb, who are coming over to the new forum en masse very soon, absolutely love Instagram, plus the app has the option to upload to Instagram and that feature is used a lot. Was so pleased to find your mod; thanks for it, as I know they will all be very excited about using that. The only other issue I'm having is that the buddie avatars of my buddies don't appear in my profile box. Thanks, Cat

CheeseHead05

Quote from: Mr. Pedram on August 05, 2013, 12:06:49 PM
Quote from: CheeseHead05 on August 02, 2013, 10:30:37 AM
Mr. Pedram

For some reason, this mod is back to causing a parse error, Ive changed the theme tho so maybe thats y...do you mind taking a look at my display.template?

What's error?
ok, no proble, attach your display.template.php here, I'll take a look.

I got mixed up with the parse error, that was from another mod, but when I tried to add ur mod, on my install page where it says "add after", my notepad++ cant find the first code it wants me to search for.

Mr. Pedram

Quote from: Cat McFarlane on August 09, 2013, 01:51:53 PM

W..Wait a second!

That would be a really cool thing, yes! ... the forum is an art forum, linked with an art app/game, and the big group I have on fb, who are coming over to the new forum en masse very soon, absolutely love Instagram, plus the app has the option to upload to Instagram and that feature is used a lot. Was so pleased to find your mod; thanks for it, as I know they will all be very excited about using that. The only other issue I'm having is that the buddie avatars of my buddies don't appear in my profile box. Thanks, Cat

So.. this is not an issue! you want a feature and new option for this mod, you have to wait until next update.
about buddies block, please post your question on Buddies Block Support topic, not here.

Quote from: CheeseHead05 on August 09, 2013, 10:14:50 PM
Mr. Pedram

For some reason, this mod is back to causing a parse error, Ive changed the theme tho so maybe thats y...do you mind taking a look at my display.template?

What's error?

I got mixed up with the parse error, that was from another mod, but when I tried to add ur mod, on my install page where it says "add after", my notepad++ cant find the first code it wants me to search for.

As i said:

Quoteok, no proble, attach your display.template.php here, I'll take a look.
My Modifications:
» Loading For SMF
» Buddies Block
» Redirect Links
» PM Warning
» Instagram
» Add Table,Td,Tr Button
Browse All...

Cat McFarlane

Quote from: Mr. Pedram on August 10, 2013, 04:16:31 AM
Quote from: Cat McFarlane on August 09, 2013, 01:51:53 PM

W..Wait a second!

So.. this is not an issue! you want a feature and new option for this mod, you have to wait until next update.
about buddies block, please post your question on Buddies Block Support topic, not here.

Quote from: CheeseHead05 on August 09, 2013, 10:14:50 PM
Mr. Pedram

What's error?

As i said:

Quoteok, no proble, attach your display.template.php here, I'll take a look.

Apologies, and will do :-)

CheeseHead05

Mr. Pedram

Ok, replace this file instead yours.
My Modifications:
» Loading For SMF
» Buddies Block
» Redirect Links
» PM Warning
» Instagram
» Add Table,Td,Tr Button
Browse All...

CheeseHead05

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting ')' in /home/content/97/10932397/html/nikeadidas/Sources/Load.php on line 1289

I got this error.

Mr. Pedram

Quote from: CheeseHead05 on August 18, 2013, 08:39:20 PM
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting ')' in /home/content/97/10932397/html/nikeadidas/Sources/Load.php on line 1289

I got this error.

Attach your file here and let me check.
My Modifications:
» Loading For SMF
» Buddies Block
» Redirect Links
» PM Warning
» Instagram
» Add Table,Td,Tr Button
Browse All...

Goad

just installed this mod - website now renders nothing but blank pages. What info do you need from me to troubleshoot? thank you.

Goad

Quote from: Goad on April 23, 2014, 01:44:37 PM
just installed this mod - website now renders nothing but blank pages. What info do you need from me to troubleshoot? thank you.

I rolled back one file at a time (renaming the files and restoring to the backup files with the ~ in them) and the site restored fucntionality when I restored the sources/load.php file.

fapencio

i installed your mod, and my forum blocked, all white page, no way to uninstall, i have to go to parse to uninstal manually, but i think there are a error in load.php file, a more comma, it find, my english sucks i know
My smf forum is 2.0.10 version
my theme is default
language spanish es utf8

Mr. Pedram

Quote from: fapencio on May 07, 2014, 07:25:36 PM
i installed your mod, and my forum blocked, all white page, no way to uninstall, i have to go to parse to uninstal manually, but i think there are a error in load.php file, a more comma, it find, my english sucks i know

it's not related to this mod, for making sure, i installed mod on a forum and it works and then uninstalled successfully.
look like you this mod conflict with other mod you have. did you installed mod successfully?
My Modifications:
» Loading For SMF
» Buddies Block
» Redirect Links
» PM Warning
» Instagram
» Add Table,Td,Tr Button
Browse All...

fapencio

Quote from: Mr. Pedram on May 08, 2014, 04:37:15 AM
Quote from: fapencio on May 07, 2014, 07:25:36 PM

it's not related to this mod, for making sure, i installed mod on a forum and it works and then uninstalled successfully.
look like you this mod conflict with other mod you have. did you installed mod successfully?

yep, successfully, but when i uninstalled the mod, i see a little bug with a comma, in load.php, thats all
My smf forum is 2.0.10 version
my theme is default
language spanish es utf8

Ground Zero

The guy's correct... Just installed the mod today but fixed it in no time... ;)

foreach (array('icq', 'msn', 'aim', 'yim', 'instagram',, 'facebook', 'myspace', 'twitter', 'googleplus', 'linkedin', 'youtube', 'deviantart', 'pinterest') as $messenger)

If you'll notice from the above code, the comma after instagram was doubled which is causing the error... Just remove the extra comma and everything will be back to normal... :)

Mr. Pedram

Thanks guys, mod updated.
My Modifications:
» Loading For SMF
» Buddies Block
» Redirect Links
» PM Warning
» Instagram
» Add Table,Td,Tr Button
Browse All...

albertig

Love this mod. I use it on my Instagram shoutouts website. Thanks for the developer :)

fanciboy4

You solved part of my SMF problem.
Thanks.
Your knowledge pays..<br /><br />Free music download<br />For video  <br />https://metrohitz.com<br />Song Mp3
Music Jam Mp3

Advertisement: