Portra MX

Started by vaibhav goswami, March 23, 2013, 02:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaibhav goswami

hey guys i am having a little bet portra Mx problem i have uploaded it on my FTP and trying to upload on smf but it did not upload version of portra MX is 1.45
please help me

shadow82x

For mod specific support please ask in the support topic - http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=266721.0 or at the site portamx.com
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

vaibhav goswami

They are inactive and i needed my ans fast as soon as can

shadow82x

Well it's hard to help you here because most of us haven't used the mod. What specifically is the issue? It's showing the wrong version?
Colin B

vaibhav goswami

no i try to install it in package downloaded is do loading and after some time is time our mean stop working
even i  had uploaded it on ftp > packages , but still not installing correctly   

shadow82x

So like the server is timing out? Does it go to a white page and just not install?
Colin B

vaibhav goswami

Chalky

I successfully installed the PortaMX portal just a couple of weeks ago without problem, although I have since uninstalled it.  Since I had no problem and you're getting a white screen it sounds like it could be a server problem.  Are you able to install other mods?  Though it's worth asking, the zip you have of the portal, did you get it from the SMF mod site or Github?  It might be worth downloading it again from the other one and trying with that....

vaibhav goswami

other mod are working , downloaded from smf mode site

Error :

Colin

When you received that page, were you uploading the mod via HTTP?
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

vaibhav goswami

i have 2 more forum and when i try this in that it show same error so please tell me how to install the porta MX

so i can get my mistake

Colin

Yes, because they are probably on the same host, with the same configuration. Please have a look at my initial question.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

vaibhav goswami

yes not www. come before my site url but Http comes

this is my site : http://baba-gaming.site40.net

Kindred

Seriously.

If ou are having issues with a specific mod, then you REALLY need to ask those questions in the topic dedicated to supporting that mod - or in this case, over on the PortaMX support site.

Feline is very good about answering questions. She may not answer within minutes (she is in Europe, has a life and has to sleep after all) but she does answer and she is very helpful in making sure her mods work correctly.  Problems that you are having with a specific mod do not belong in this section.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

lurkalot

Quote from: vaibhav goswami on March 24, 2013, 06:47:29 AM
yes not www. come before my site url but Http comes

this is my site : http://baba-gaming.site40.net

Should you really be pointing us at your install.php file?

Kindred

No, he should not...and that file should have been deleted at the end of installation.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vaibhav goswami

Today i try a lot but still same problem so delete that forum n creating a new 1

feline

to install PortaMx, your server must able to create additional folders, also in the package manager tmp folder.
if this not possible the install fails...
try to set the package folder to 777 (read/write/create for any)

vaibhav goswami

how do i set it on 777 ?

feline

normaly this can you do with a FTP program ....

vaibhav goswami

redone

Do you need further assistance or can your request for help be closed?

Advertisement: