Need to add a forum to my site

Started by travellynx.co.uk, March 28, 2013, 09:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

travellynx.co.uk

My website is hxxp:www.travellynx.co.uk [nonactive] we are a airport transfers/taxi company out site is almost ready for the re launch. Just though of adding a little forum for drivers and passengers to interact.

Would it be possible to have a simple forum like this but with any logo on top and in our preferred black colour.

If anyone has any info please get in touch thanks

Chalky

Hi travellynx!  Sure it would be possible. It should just be a case of installing SMF into a subfolder (say travellynx.co.uk/forum) and linking to it from the main site.  Check out the Themes section of this site for black themes and have a read through the FAQs/Online Manual at the top of this page.  You should get a good idea of how SMF works there  :)

travellynx.co.uk

Kindred

might I suggest that you change your username?   The one you are using got you flagged as a probable spammer (using your domain name as your username is something that many spammers do in an attempt to get more views)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tumbleweed

You should have a designer create a matching forum for your website. would not cost to much money. And would look better then just grabbing a theme from the them section.

Something like this:
main site= http://ragetalk.com/
forum= http://ragetalk.com/

Please note they use 2 different domain names. Of course you would not have to do it that way.
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

tumbleweed

G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

Advertisement: