Fake Topic Views

Started by Bugo, March 31, 2013, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

Link to Mod

Do you want to increase the number of views of your topics? It's easy!

See settings on the mod's page in Modification Settings area.

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Joseph H

Nice mod buddy... I'ma try it now
Cheap webhosting +24 hours

Biology Forums

So, how does it work, is it kind of like for every actual view, it adds x to it?

Deceiving, but an interesting idea nonetheless, congratulations on the approval.

OCJ

Nice idea... people often comment on the number of views - they notice.

Ricky.

It could have been a nice companion to fake users mod I had created ;)

Nice idea though, however, you should add some more screen shots and explain how it works .

antivladinforum

how this work i install it and no change on post and topic view???

Branko.

See settings on the mod's page in Modification Settings area.
Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up.
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

johnpaul2k2

your mod is always awesome ;)

impreza

useful addition, thank you for adding
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Danieluyi

please make the mod compatible with 2.0 RC5 i installed it on one by emulating the supported 2.0.4 and it installed fine but i cant access the settings

Arantor

Quote from: Danieluyi on April 12, 2013, 09:18:22 AM
please make the mod compatible with 2.0 RC5 i installed it on one by emulating the supported 2.0.4 and it installed fine but i cant access the settings

It would be better if you upgraded to 2.0.4, seeing how there are *multiple* security holes fixed between RC5 and 2.0.4.

Danieluyi

Upgrading my forum isn't goin to be easy. The 'pre' and 'post' part of upgrading considering the activeness and 90 something mods i have installed. Not thinking of doing that any moment soon. I see bigger forums still using smf 1.x

Arantor

Yes, but 1.1.18 has all the patches from previous versions attached too.

2.0 RC5 to 2.0.4 has multiple security patches not included. Including ones that can bring your server down in the worst cases, and that can also leak any private posts to guests, even if in otherwise in admin-only boards.

mariusfv

Installed without any errors on a SMF 2.0.4 to testing.
Enabled mod, set to random, default 10/100, clear cache, cookies, etc, reply to topics, etc and has no effect.

Bugo

Have you been in the Scheduled Tasks?

mariusfv

Quote from: Bugo on April 30, 2013, 03:42:07 AM
Have you been in the Scheduled Tasks?

OMG  ;) I didn't see it :)) 1 coffee it seem isn't enough for this morning :))

Nice mod for newborn forums and a nice upgrade in the future can be to increase redirects boards too.

Dblog

is there any way to make this increase views of specific topic (based on topic ID), but not just recent topic(s)

Advertisement: