News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Help on this PHP

Started by #socialmedialikers#, April 08, 2013, 08:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#socialmedialikers#

I want to build a simple site using my SMF DB/Mysql
where if you Mr.A (Member) refer Mr.B to my SMF forum ...Mr.A can login anytime to see who he has refered. so If Mr. B becomes Global Moderator (That is Mr.B turns from group_id=1  to  group_id= 2(global moderator) then pay Mr. A  the sum of US$3 to be added to his threshold. So whenever Mr. A's threshold reaches US$50, Mr. A can withdraws his earning and enjoy..the automatic erase the payment and start counting on new referrals.
Withdrawal will be made via paypal  when Mr.A click on withdraw button and I (Admin) will get the alert via email and approve the withdrawal  to Mr. A's paypal account.
Let me know if you can do this.

Please email me (spextacy[at]gmail.com

Chalky

Hi junkrunner, it may help your request if you clarify whether you are looking for assistance with the coding (since you've posted in the "scripting help" board) or whether you want somebody to make this mod for you.  If you want somebody to make it for you, it helps to say whether or not you would be willing to pay, and then a moderator could move this to another board where you'll get more attention.

Advertisement: