I want to do a sub account off of a main account.

Started by -Juliana-, April 08, 2013, 07:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Juliana-

I want to do a sub account off of a main account. I run a Role playing board I would like users to have one account into with multiple sub accounts. The Subaccount mod I tried does not work.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2264

Any Ideas how to do this?

Jules

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

-Juliana-

"The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF. "

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

-Juliana-

"Now you are emulating another version of SMF, and you will be able to see the link Install Mod next to the mod you want to install."

Unfortunately when doing this, he "install mod" is not there. The only options are list files and delete.

Arantor

Suki

You need to emulate the version the mod would work on, type

SMF 2.0 RC4

As that is the version the mod would work on, it would not install the mod, it would only let you install it on your forum.

-Juliana-

Thank you! After tinkering with it, it worked!

-Jules

Advertisement: