Users cannot Access the Profile of their subaccount

Started by -Juliana-, April 09, 2013, 03:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Juliana-

Users cannot access the profile's of the their subaccounts. I know this might be a permissions thing. So a friend of mine guinea pigged for me, and the only way this is possible is "Moderate the entire forum > Edit other peoples account setting." Unfortunatly then she can modify everyone elses profile. This is an issue, what do I need to do to fix it, with out having general members run amoke.

Jules.

-Juliana-

SubAccount users unable to modify the subaccount profiles.

-Juliana-

Never mind. I am having users Unlink their SubAccounts. :)

Suki

By access yo mean modify it?  If so, it can't be done unless as you say, they have the proper permission.

If your users want to modify one of their sub-accounts then they need to enter that sub-account first.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

-Juliana-

They have tried that and the option isn't there .

Suki

Thats estrange then, Its been a while since the last time I used that mod but I recall user are able to edit their subaccounts at will as long as they are using that subaccount.

What option exactly do you want/need?
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

-Juliana-

When they click on the subaccounts, select the account they way the should be able to modify that subacounts forum profile. The option just isn't there.  They'd like to add their personal signatures and the like.

Advertisement: