IMG tags linking to Photobucket do not show

Started by Bonnie, April 14, 2013, 06:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redone

Quote from: Bonnie on April 14, 2013, 06:49:02 PM
Oh I see. It's a totally private forum unfortunately. :(
I understand but its going to be difficult to help you further. The code you are posting is correct, something about how your forum is placing those links for its users is the problem. Without looking deeper into your forum its impossible to find the problem I am afraid.

TheListener

Quote from: Bonnie on April 14, 2013, 06:49:02 PM
Oh I see. It's a totally private forum unfortunately. :(

Bonnie if you prefer you can pm it to either of us.

Redone as a friend was once a team member and knows a lot more about things than I ever will do.

If sent to me I promise not to let off any dynamite.  ;)

Bonnie

Thank you. Of course I trust you as experienced support staff. :) Just the logistics of it may be tricky as my forum is on a very sensitive subject and is totally locked down i.e. no posts visible to guests and registration disabled.

I may have to do it tomorrow and arrange something so that there's a test board visible, maybe? I'd still want to PM the link though I think. Would that be okay?

Also, could I please ask a favour, that you delete or modify in some way the links to my friend's photo in your posts? I will do the same in mine. I don't think she'd want her pic on public display, though it was useful for testing. :)

Thank you both for all of your help. If you don't mind, I will be in touch tomorrow after setting up a guest board. Really appreciate your advice.

TheListener

The images in these posts you mean?

Consider it done.

Where in the universe are you? I'm UK if that helps. PMs are fine.

Bonnie

Thank you. Yes, that's what I meant - and would you mind removing the link from my quote please? Sorry to be a total pain. :-[ I didn't have a non-personal example image to use unfortunately.

I'm in the UK too. ;D Yorkshire to be precise. You?

Thank you again.

TheListener

Oddly enough my internet provider is based in Yorkshire.

I drink Yorkshire tea too. (only when on special offer though).

The my forum link in my sig will tell ya where I am Bonnie. :)

Bonnie

Aha, I have friends in MK, though I haven't visited them yet since they moved there. :) Apart from that I know nothing about it whatsoever!

Thank you again for all your help. :)

TheListener

Quote from: Bonnie on April 14, 2013, 07:16:11 PM
Aha, I have friends in MK, though I haven't visited them yet since they moved there. :) Apart from that I know nothing about it whatsoever!

Thank you again for all your help. :)

Ya know where to send them then lol.

Anytime ya need help from someone just holler in the boards.

Advertisement: