News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Add a new link into the mini profile

Started by wynnyelle, April 14, 2013, 09:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnyelle

Nobody is answering me at all over there. Not one reply.

You guys have been great though! Thank you again.

Arantor

I realise this is important to you, but please listen to what I said before.

Feline is *one person* and is in Germany - so the timezone is some hours ahead of yours - it's gone midnight there. You posted Sunday evening, bumped a few hours later in the early hours of Monday morning, it's now the early hours on Tuesday morning (gone midnight there) - and as I said, Feline is just one person. Please have a little patience.

Kindred

And I am sure that she will respond when she can.   I have always found feline to be responsive and helpful. She wants her mods to work correctly... She even helped me convert another article system into portamx articles and configure the test site which I had set up to test the portal.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

hcfwesker

Just for future reference, when using new MODs/features ... keep them on your test site for a couple/few days, and have 3-4 members completely dissect all the features/options as if they were members using and abusing it basically to every extent the feature offers.  so you can see how everything works, and what you need to configure BEFORE adding it to your live site.  A delayed (getting the custom kinks in effect) feature will always be better than a rushed ("oh no what do we do now") feature for members.

wynnyelle

Thanks for the advice guys :) Sounds like she's overloaded. I will be patient and wait.

Advertisement: