News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

403 Forbidden / delete members

Started by goranbeg, April 23, 2013, 10:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goranbeg

Quote from: Kindred on April 24, 2013, 10:59:09 AM
it's not the name server.... I suspect that it's something in the smf settings which is still pointing to the old directory/url

Hmmm.... strange... What settings i don't know. I just try to list all spamers and delete them. Strange is cos' all other options work good (View All Members,  Awaiting Activation). And there i can do all normal. Only in 'search for members'. Whatever i search i can't sort,delete, go to page 2... for all action is message '403 error'

I check 'repair_tool.php' - done .. path are good
Avatars,Theme,Smiles - done ... path are good

No more idea... :(

Kindred

hrm.....    file permissions are all OK in sources and the themes directories?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

goranbeg

Quote from: Kindred on April 24, 2013, 11:09:53 AM
hrm.....    file permissions are all OK in sources and the themes directories?

Yes.... i double check everything.

I just realize that i have SAME problem on my another SMF forum (www.razmenaigara.com) .. I think that is some HOSTING problem. Don't have another idea.... :(

Kindred

ah... that could be.

They may have some security measure in place which is choking on the action that SMF is trying to perform
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

goranbeg

Quote from: Kindred on April 24, 2013, 11:29:42 AM
ah... that could be.

They may have some security measure in place which is choking on the action that SMF is trying to perform

i will check, and i will write here about this problem if i solve him.

Advertisement: