Question in relation to parenthesis in several areas

Started by jsx, April 25, 2013, 01:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

did you READ the contents of the link (either one)?

as for learning how to use google...
I searched for %e php and found a link to the description of the strtime function on php.net in 30 seconds.
That's the link that I posted
on that page, there are several comments on the use, miused and problems with %e
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

QuoteI searched for %e php and found a link to the description of the strtime function on php.net in 30 seconds.

You mean after I specifically linked that page in the manual too?

I was right, this is a waste of time on everyone's part.

Kindred

did you?   wow... I missed that.   I saw your link to the bug report.
Anyway.... as you said. This appears to be a waste of time.

rimh101,
one last time... we have given you all the information and links to the information that you need to understand the problem and to describe the problem to yojur tech (who will likely laugh at you, if you tell him to fix it).  We have also clearly proven that this is not an SMF issue and this is now descending into the absurd.  As such, I am locking this topuic.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: