News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Reduce text size

Started by AnakinSpain, April 27, 2013, 10:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnakinSpain

This morning, I think that it was after install any mods, size of text of my forum i bigger.

How I can solve that?

I want the same size as original!!

Please look at this:

Thanks.

YogiBear

Could you post a list of your installed mods?

Also, worth checking you haven't accidentally changed the magnification settings in your browser.
SMF v2.1.3  Mods : Snow & Garland v1.4,  PHP  v.7.4.33

AnakinSpain

Sure I no change setting in my browser, because it ony has this size in categories in forum, but in topic....

Just happend in some screens...

YogiBear

Sorry for delay.

First off if you have Aeva v1.4w you don't need Youtube BBC code as Aeva does all that and more.

Assuming at the moment this is mod related try uninstalling Pretty URLs and then Ad Management.

Let us know what happens.

Edit : it may be a case of uninstall each mod one by then and see if and when the prob stops.

AnakinSpain

I installed youtube code because, I could not find youtube button in posting messages.

I am unistalled pretty urls and ad managemet, and delete cahce files, and it is the same....

YogiBear

Quote from: AnakinSpain on April 27, 2013, 01:00:09 PM
I installed youtube code because, I could not find youtube button in posting messages.

There isn't a button in the posts : embedding is automatic upon posting just the URL but you need to enable the autoembedding in Aeva's admin section.

As per my edit : uninstall each mod one by one then see what happens.

AnakinSpain

you can test size text using: user: prueba  pass: prueba

If I unistall, all mods I will lost all configuration?

YogiBear

No, if uninstalling the mods makes no difference you can always re-install them.

I will happily test text size as a member but only a member of the official SMF support team should enter your forum as an administrator.

AnakinSpain

How I can modify CSS to have the same size as original instalation?

YogiBear

PS I have to be away for a few hours but if you send me your link via PM I'll try later. Hopefully, someone here might recognize this prob better in the meantime. :)

Arantor

Because something's damaged your theme to the point where the <head> tag seems to be empty and the <body> tag has everything in it. Not sure what mods you have that have damaged it.

AnakinSpain

YogiBear

That's interesting : apart from your problem everything else looks ok in Google Chrome but in IE8 the forum is pushed toward the left.

What does it look like if you use the Core theme?

Arantor

Uploading the index.template.php file would be a start.

YogiBear

Also, how can I sign-out?

AnakinSpain

I Instaled IE 10 and it looks perfect. But problem about text size It still.

YogiBear

Others will understand that way better than I can but I have been looking through the Portal's support thread and it doesn't make for encouraging reading especially regarding templates.

I'll watch with interest as I was about to consider installing a portal myself.

AnakinSpain

Maybe some about that?

// Some browsers need an extra stylesheet due to bugs/compatibility issues.
foreach (array('ie7', 'ie6', 'webkit') as $cssfix)
if ($context['browser']['is_' . $cssfix])
echo '
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="', $settings['default_theme_url'], '/css/', $cssfix, '.css" />';

AnakinSpain

I am investigating and only happend in determinated pages..

Is how to load some style..

You can see navigating on other pages...

http://www.clubsunroller.com/smf/index.php   ====> from middle to down all bigger
http://www.clubsunroller.com/smf/help/          ====> Normal size

Advertisement: