News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Broken

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 03, 2013, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFHacks.com Team

Link to the theme

Broken is the first purely HTML5 theme for SMF, with a variety of COOL features, a simple but modern layout and a easy feel to it.

Theme comes with many Features

• Indicator Changer
  • Copyright Links
  • Custom copyright
  • Social Media Icons
  • New look Display Index!!
And for the first time ever on a SMF theme an address section for business sites where a postal and or email address can be displayed in the footer!

The theme uses CSS3 and HTML5 so wont work in older browsers.

It is released under a closed license, please read license.txt for more information
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Crip

5 star rating bro.. ;)
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

Looks great. Although the collapse/expand icons could use a bit of tweaking.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Deaks

yeh i know ill make update soon, been working on this theme since November so was kinda wanting to get rid of it lol
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

Ok I have updated those images and also added a youtube link :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

TLCplMax

Hello, I have your theme installed on my SMF forum at Terminal Lance.

There's a few things that are bugging me though:

-No Karma
-The "Latest Post" button doesn't seem to actually take you to the latest post, it just takes you to the latest page of the thread
-I can't seem to get the Quick Reply box to enable. I've turned it on repeatedly and nothing happens.
-Users are complaining that the text is too small to read

If you could help me out with any of these things I'd really appreciate it, I love the look of the theme and would like to keep it.

If you'd like, you can email me as well.

TheListener

Is Karma enabled?

Admin > Configuration > Core Features

TLCplMax

Quote from: Old Fossil on May 26, 2013, 12:16:13 AM
Is Karma enabled?

Admin > Configuration > Core Features

Yes, Karma is enabled in Core Features and used to work prior to the new theme. The theme changes the layout of individual posts, so there's no real space for Karma like there used to be.hxxp:terminallance.com/forum [nonactive]

I'm trying to include a link to my forum but I can't. If you Google "Terminal Lance Forum," it should take you right there.

Deaks

karma will not work if my memory is right as the code has not been included*
recent posts this will be a forum wide thing no matter theme as the code for that is the same as default,
quick reply if memory is correct this is also removed but its not hard to add back in*
text to small you can alter the text in the index.css

*I will have to double check again later when I am not in soo much pain ;)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

TLCplMax

Quote from: Runic on May 26, 2013, 06:30:18 AM
karma will not work if my memory is right as the code has not been included*
recent posts this will be a forum wide thing no matter theme as the code for that is the same as default,
quick reply if memory is correct this is also removed but its not hard to add back in*
text to small you can alter the text in the index.css

*I will have to double check again later when I am not in soo much pain ;)

Thanks, hopefully this gives you some real world feedback on it. My forum has about 4,000 members, and they've been kicking and screaming about the change.

coucnilhomeswap

Quote from: Μπράιαν "Poύνικ" Ντίκεν on May 03, 2013, 11:58:47 PM
Link to the theme

Broken is the first purely HTML5 theme for SMF, with a variety of COOL features, a simple but modern layout and a easy feel to it.

Theme comes with many Features

• Indicator Changer
  • Copyright Links
  • Custom copyright
  • Social Media Icons
  • New look Display Index!!
And for the first time ever on a SMF theme an address section for business sites where a postal and or email address can be displayed in the footer!

The theme uses CSS3 and HTML5 so wont work in older browsers.

It is released under a closed license, please read license.txt for more information

5 star's my friend. great theme. can i just ask how do i increase the font size as most of the small text is unreadable

Deaks

really depends on where exactly you wish font to be changed :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

rkleemann

I also like this Theme, but definitely the 2 features mentioned above are broken (no pun intended!) and I really would need these to work

- the #new anchor to take you to latest post isn't working even though it's there in the page source

- there's no way to have a quick reply at the bottom of the page.

Can someone help to fix?

thanks
Ricardo

irishgal1971

How do I put my forum name in place of the header theme logo?

Bythe

hi mate, all is fine on your theme but text size on the main page is too small! a little big will be much better for little old people :D

Bythe

you have too small text in your forum!

computel

How do I add social media icons in theme?

Deaks

Admin Panel -> Current Theme
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

SMFHacks.com Team

Updated with login fix for SMF 2.0.14
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Advertisement: