News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Template changes from SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public to 1.1 RC1

Started by [Unknown], September 22, 2005, 02:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forsakenlad

An update package might not be the best solution as most of the themes are quite different from the default theme ;)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

3guk

Yeah I suppose.

Took me all of yesterday to update though and I am sure functionality has gone missing.

babylonking

trenchteam

Xarcell

There is an  ;  after  method="get">

<form action="', $scripturl, '" method="get">;
<label for="jumpto">' . $txt[160] . '</label>:
<select name="jumpto" id="jumpto" onchange="if (this.selectedIndex > 0 &amp;&amp; this.options[this.selectedIndex].value) window.location.href = smf_scripturl + this.options[this.selectedIndex].value.substr(smf_scripturl.indexOf(\'?\') == -1 || this.options[this.selectedIndex].value.substr(0, 1) != \'?\' ? 0 : 1);">

Typo? I had to use:

<form action="', $scripturl, '" method="get">
<label for="jumpto">' . $txt[160] . '</label>:
<select name="jumpto" id="jumpto" onchange="if (this.selectedIndex > 0 &amp;&amp; this.options[this.selectedIndex].value) window.location.href = smf_scripturl + this.options[this.selectedIndex].value.substr(smf_scripturl.indexOf(\'?\') == -1 || this.options[this.selectedIndex].value.substr(0, 1) != \'?\' ? 0 : 1);">

To keep the ; from showing before the dropdown.

-Xarcell

X-Plosiv

Some people were saying that SubSilver theme got some errors when you upload to 1.1 RC1. I just uploaded mine 1.0.5 to 1.1 RC1 and everything works perfectly. Is there any way to check if there are some problems? Like some testing.php or whatever? My members seems have no problems, but im afraid they will get some while im not on the board... Thanks

Aaron

Just look at your error log in the admin panel. :)

Aaron.

X-Plosiv

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare viewerrorlog() (previously declared in /home/crogame/public_html/forum/Sources/Errors.php:285) in /home/crogame/public_html/forum/Sources/ManageErrors.php on line 44

How to fix it?

Shailesh

Can seombody put the messageindex. en display board for me here. Because i change it. But it don`t work.

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

guilliam

----
SMF ported on Joomla:
http://www.jcip-zugbuana.org

Zenigata

Quote from: X-Plosiv on November 28, 2005, 07:55:18 AM
Some people were saying that SubSilver theme got some errors when you upload to 1.1 RC1. I just uploaded mine 1.0.5 to 1.1 RC1 and everything works perfectly. Is there any way to check if there are some problems? Like some testing.php or whatever? My members seems have no problems, but im afraid they will get some while im not on the board... Thanks

Subsilver theme with SMF 1.1 RC1 produces a lot of error in the log. I don't know hot to make it compatible with the new version. Any help is appreciated...

brakstar

webmaster

bluesyrio

I'm trying to make my xtSMF template compatible with RC3. I have followed the instructions in this topic, mainly to make "mark all read" work, but it's weird cause now "Jump to" appears "; Jump to" on the board.

What should I do to fix this? Thanks.

bluesyrio

Someone has already helped me to identify the extra ";" in messageindex.template, so please ignore this help request.

mwalsh

I am having the same problems with SMF 1.1.2

Is there a fix for this?

IchBin™

IchBin™        TinyPortal

Advertisement: