News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Simple Image and Board Notification mods.

Started by SDMCC, June 10, 2013, 08:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDMCC

You asked is postimage.org your site?" No.

I find using the host Core FTP LE thingy difficult, maybe I should wait and do it next year when I'm older, 75.

Kindred

ok...   then that might be part of your problem.
Depending on how your host and your local browser security it set up, it looks like this mod calls a javascript from some other site (mod.postimage.org)

that will certainly raise flags with any decent security protocols and may cause issues with it being run.

At this point, if the changes to your files have been made - you need to follow up further in the mod support topic.
(although if what you posted is the entire mod, then there is no interface to turn it on/off... it just is)

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

SDMCC

Kindred

you're welcome. sorry I couldn't be of more help
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: