News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Re: Getting random error messages on my forum

Started by JFFP, June 12, 2013, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JFFP

I have similiar

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.filmesonlinept.com/index.php?http://www.filmesonlinept.com/Themes/default/images/admin/
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
2: require_once(SSI.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
Arquivo: /home/bunkerre/public_html/Themes/Glacier2/Footer.template.php (body_above sub template - eval?)

but i cant find any

require_once(SSI.php)

Someone can help me?

kat

I split this off from the other topic, to save confusion.

Does SSI.php exist? Is it read-enabled?

JFFP

Yes exist, how i know if it is read-enabled? :-[

Thanks

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

Kindred

looks like you have something screwy going on anyway, since - in general, SSI should never be called on a forum page.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

JFFP

Quote from: Colin on June 12, 2013, 07:06:55 PM
This wiki article should help. How do I chmod? / what is chmod?

Thanks ;)

Quote from: K@ on June 12, 2013, 04:41:26 PM
I split this off from the other topic, to save confusion.

Does SSI.php exist? Is it read-enabled?

Yes, is enable (644)

kat

Hmmm... OK, just to make certain that the error's the true error and not something being masked by that "eval" thing, can you go to Admin>Server settings and put a check in "Disable evaluation of templates"?

The error might change, then...

JFFP

Changed to

http://www.filmesonlinept.com/index.php?http://www.filmesonlinept.com/Themes/default/images/admin/
2: require_once(SSI.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Arquivo: /home/bunkerre/public_html/Themes/Glacier2/Toppanel.template.php
Linha: 153

kat

AHA!!!

Toppanel.template.php is either missing, or unreadable.

As that's not a standard SMF file, I have to assume it's from some mod, or other.

If you know what mod it is, you can extract that file from the mod's archive and stick it in /Themes/Glacier2

If the file's in the theme, you could do the same, with that.

JFFP

Is a file for my theme, Glacier2, and this file never was edited. it is already in Themes/Glacier2/Toppanel.template.php

kat

Doh! Sorry, I think I goofed. It's probably that file that's calling SSI. php.

Humour me, would you?

In that file, there'll be a line saying something like:

require 'SSI.php';

What happens, if you change that to:

include 'SSI.php'; ?

Might be better to attach the actual file, to your next post, so we can take a look at it, really.

JFFP

in line 153 i switch require_once('SSI.php');      for include_once('SSI.php');     

And error changed to:
2: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'SSI.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

And
2: include_once(SSI.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Kindred

Glacier and glacier2 hav issues...   I had to stop using them almost immediately...

and -- as I said -- SSI should never be included in standard forum pages - I have no idea what he thinks that he is doing with that call...

but even going donwn that path: what the heck is this url call?

tp://www.filmesonlinept.com/index.php?http://www.filmesonlinept.com/Themes/default/images/admin/

why is your site calling a directory of your site as an argument?

and finally...   support for custom themes should be requested in the support topic for that theme... that way the author can answer usch questions as: What the bloody hell were you thinking when you designed this theme in such a backasswards way?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

Yeah, that's what I was just thinking, Kindred.

Try putting the entire path to the file, there.

include 'http://www.yourforumurl.com/SSI.php';; (change "yourforumurl.com" to your actual forum URL, obviously)

Also, check that the file's called SSI.php and not ssi.php, SSi.php, or something, coz, on the net, case matters.

Might be best to dump the theme, though.

Kindred

k@...   PATH to a file is *NOT* URL....

that will screw things up even more... :P

Слaва
Украинi

kat

Really? I tried it at my place and it worked. :)

I'll bow to your superior knowledge, though. :P

JFFP

Hummm, then is better i request support to theme author?  :-\

PS: SSI is correct, SSI.php

kat

They may be able to help you, sure. As Kindred said, though, that theme seems a bit... well... weird.

JFFP

I will do this, very thanks for the patience and excellent support ;)

Kindred

JFFP,

no. 'SSI.php' is NOT correct...  beause the file CALLING SSI.php is NOT in your root directory.
you need the relative or absolute PATH to SSI...

'/home/bunkerre/public_html/SSI.php'
or
'../../SSI.php'
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: