News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Tabbed Categories

Started by NanoSector, June 16, 2013, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil De Quincy

Quote from: NanoSector on August 06, 2014, 03:46:31 AM
I might make a more flexible paid option, just no idea what to put into it except styles.

Neat idea.
I GET NO DOUBT!!! Freak ya.

NanoSector

EasyTabs version pulled, I'll be making that a paid option with more flexibility. :)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

SaltedWeb

Cool, what kinda options ??
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

NanoSector

Pretty much...

- Tabs on side
- Tabs on bottom
- Full control over the tabs, including:
* Animations
* Animation type
* Animation speed
* Default tab
- Previous/next buttons

- Management of styles on a per-theme basis
- Easy uploading of new styles
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

SaltedWeb

Nice, i like the one now, but sounds interesting I have made real good use of the other.
Sounds cool.
Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

elf_fu

Quote from: NanoSector on August 12, 2014, 06:37:01 PM
Pretty much...

- Tabs on side
- Tabs on bottom
* Animations
* Animation type
* Animation speed
* Default tab
- Previous/next buttons

Insert .gif of excited corgis wiggling.

GR

NanoSector

Quote from: elf_fu on August 13, 2014, 01:53:40 PM
Quote from: NanoSector on August 12, 2014, 06:37:01 PM
Pretty much...

- Tabs on side
- Tabs on bottom
* Animations
* Animation type
* Animation speed
* Default tab
- Previous/next buttons

Insert .gif of excited corgis wiggling.
* NanoSector adds icons for tabs on his idea list

SaltedWeb

So will this upgrade the old, or be a full install ?

NanoSector

Quote from: Diamondcomputer on August 13, 2014, 05:47:02 PM
So will this upgrade the old, or be a full install ?
I'll have a lite version which essentially is the version you can download now, which provides the essential core functionality. It'll be good enough for the majority of users.
The pro version will be available for the users that want more out of the mod :)

ahbaay

Hi i download this link "http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3720" tabbed categories mod.

and setup.. All tests were successful.. No problem..

But after setup the forum page it looks like in the picture. (adsiz2.png)

Please help me..

And after Easy tabs setup
Forum screen in attachment (easy.png)

PLease help...

Kindred

Looks like the CSS changes did not get applied to your custom theme....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ahbaay

No i have problem FANCYBOX4SMF mod.. Now it's great..
But now i have problem this pic.

SaltedWeb

At install was the box checked for your theme?

ahbaay

Yes all installed.. all test ok.. But i have this problem default and my theme. If I have not setup my theme, why make it look login?

Edit:I found the problem. Due to the ADKLogin mod

luuuciano

No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

May be. The latest update check if the jquery already loaded, then it won't be loaded again. But if jquery is already loaded, it should work IMO.

luuuciano

Sometimes you have to change things using jQuery.noConflict
No me agradan los foros que no te dejan borrar TU PROPIO usuario, como por ejemplo smfsimple.com.
E incluso te mandan emails no solicitados, de los cuales, quizá, no puedas escapar porque NO te dejan posibilidad a deshabilitarlos (a menos que NO te tengan en su lista negra).

Actually, I am thinking, might as well we add jquery into SMF so every mod that needs it won't have to worry about calling it from outside as it is already available from the inside. They will just need to implement their mod accordingly. That this is from a point of view of me who doesn't really know or understand it or SMF very well to advise this. Just thinking about it out loud. That's all.

NanoSector

Quote from: ahrasis on August 25, 2014, 09:51:16 AM
Actually, I am thinking, might as well we add jquery into SMF so every mod that needs it won't have to worry about calling it from outside as it is already available from the inside. They will just need to implement their mod accordingly. That this is from a point of view of me who doesn't really know or understand it or SMF very well to advise this. Just thinking about it out loud. That's all.
Psst, SMF 2.1 has jQuery built in.

Hahaha... Lols. I know...

Advertisement: