News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

MyBB themes for SMF

Started by TheBliveon, October 16, 2013, 02:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBliveon

Hello everybody,

Is it possible to use MyBB themes for SMF?
I'm making a website about the Esports scene in League of Legends, and since there are no available league of legends themes for SMF, i wanted to know if it's possible to use themes from other forum scripts.

If this is possible could you tell me what forum scripts?

King Regards

Burke ♞ Knight

Themes need to be for SMF, and for the version you are using.
We do not support themes from other software.

However, there may be some that were re-made for SMF.

Have you searched the Theme Site for a possible solution to this?

TheBliveon

Quote from: BurkeKnight on October 16, 2013, 02:16:37 PM
Themes need to be for SMF, and for the version you are using.
We do not support themes from other software.

However, there may be some that were re-made for SMF.

Have you searched the Theme Site for a possible solution to this?

I indeed searched the theme site already, but it seems i can't find anything Esports stylish/Leagueoflegend stylish with a huge header and stuff.

Illori

you would also need permission from the theme author to convert the look to smf or any other platform.

Kindred

If that is so, TheBliveon, then you may want to post in the help wanted board and offer one of the theme makers a commission/payment to make the theme that you want.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

TheBliveon

Quote from: Kindred on October 16, 2013, 02:21:05 PM
If that is so, TheBliveon, then you may want to post in the help wanted board and offer one of the theme makers a commission/payment to make the theme that you want.

Thanks, I just found an awesome site called Dzinerstudio, they have really nice themes i can use.

MrPhil

Remembering that while some Dziner themes are free, others require payment. You wouldn't believe how many forum owners come through here asking for help with stolen Dziner themes.

Advertisement: