News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Member Awards ?

Started by XHIBIT911, June 19, 2013, 08:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

whether people are stupid or not is irreverent.
The fact is - if you have problems with a mod - you need to ask them in the support topic for that mod.  If you have read as many of my posts as you say, then you should know that.  The fact that you posted IN the support thread and then also came here means that you not only violated that instruction - but you also double posted the same questions across multiple boards... which is a violation of another rule/instruction.

Additionally...   the mod installs just fine on a clean forum. We know this because storman just did it.... I have done it on several forums as well.
Yup...   it may need a few tweaks, once installed - but those tweaks are listed in the support thread and hcfwesker has been compiling the edits and answering support questions in that thread for a while even if he isn't the author.

As for being condescending, I haven't been... up until now (as you continue to feel that the rules don't apply to you and cross post the same content in multiple places). I'll just link my answer and you can follow up (or not) in the correct location.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=114701.msg3564502#msg3564502

Finally... if you can't get the mod to work - then remove it and don't use it. No one is forcing you to do so.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NanoSector

Locked, the OP should take this up with the mod author, there's not much we can do.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: