News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

data base error Help.

Started by RC Storick, June 26, 2013, 03:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC Storick

I am getting this error when I try to delete a board. I dont know how to update the data base.

The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay
File: /home1/stunthan/public_html/smf/Sources/ManageAttachments.php
Line: 571

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.18, while your database is at version 1.1.1. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

http://stunthanger.com/smf/index.php

Kindred

hi

First of all - please use a better title than "error". Be descriptive - because the people who may be able to help you will probably not read a generic title like "error"

Second - please give DETAILS.
WHEN do you get this error? What are you trying to do?

third - if this error is not happening during an installation or an upgrade (and I suspect it is not, since I don't think either of those use ManageAttachments...   Why did you post in the install and upgrade help area?

fourth -- more details.  Smf version? mods installed? URL?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

MAX_JOIN_SIZE is a kinda safety catch, commonly used by shared hosts.

It's set that way, to prevent you from "accidentally" run long queries, which'd possibly hang the server.

Sooooo... Looks like you want to have a word with your host. (Be prepared for them to say "Throw money at us!"), though. ;)

SwedishMarch1964

Hello,

You've done an update smf without thinking your mods.Donc following the changes that have been either your mods should be reviewed for templates etc is tuu have fired the mods with your update :)
Go to http://photobucket.com

The easy way to upload your avatar. Just click the direct link.

Kindred

swedish.... where do you get THAT idea from the (lack of) information that the user posted?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: