Firox multicolor

Started by vbgamer45, June 26, 2013, 11:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nimue

Hello there,
wonderful theme! But I have the same problem. Where can I put the Link to  "Unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts"?
Best wishes
nimue

Portugal

Hi SS Simple,

Great theme...looks really great!

Regards

lean

wishdokkta

Hi, love your theme - looks excellent.

I would like to have the forum logo centred instead of on the left - is this possible?

thanks

ScrumpyJack

Hi,

Great theme!

I wonder if you can help with a small problem I have though. For some reason, the title bar is not displaying correctly.

I have attached two screen shots showing what should be there and what I actually see (if I highlight the title bar, the text is visible).

Can you advise what I need to do to fix this?

I can send over any of the theme files if any of you are able to edit the code to make this look correct.

Thanks

Lee

ScrumpyJack

Update - the title bar seems to work absolutely fine in Firefox, but not in Internet Explorer or Google Chrome for some reason.

Would there be a specific reason for this?

The sections within the boards were also red in both Chrome and IE...whereas they too display as they should in Firefox.

MJNS1981

I have the same problem with Safari.

I first noticed it on my iPad (certain parts showing up blank), but assumed it was something to do with the iPad.  But after seeing this post, I tested it with Safari on my Mac, and its doing the same thing.

meetdilip

I am planning to use the red colour variant for Christmas. Is there any way I can add snow to the red bars ? Please help.

sardonick007

This is an excellent theme. I've searched but can't seem to find a way of making child boards drop down. I don't want to mess with the files unless its' safe. Is there a way to make child boards drop down instead of showing up in a list, as we have many child boards and it can be overwhelming. Thanks for the wonderful work on this theme.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: sardonick007 on January 03, 2014, 01:29:42 PM
This is an excellent theme. I've searched but can't seem to find a way of making child boards drop down. I don't want to mess with the files unless its' safe. Is there a way to make child boards drop down instead of showing up in a list, as we have many child boards and it can be overwhelming. Thanks for the wonderful work on this theme.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1691

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

sardonick007

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 04, 2014, 12:40:05 AM
Quote from: sardonick007 on January 03, 2014, 01:29:42 PM

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1691

I'm using that, but unfortunately it will not work (would not) with this theme. I did find out how to manually insert the code though. Thanks for the reply.

Diego Andrés

BoardIndex.template.php find:
echo '<div class="smalltext" style="padding-top: 7px;">', $txt['parent_boards'], ': ', implode(', ', $children), '</div>';

Replace with:
//-- Labradoodle-360; Childboards as Dropdown
global $modSettings;
if (!empty($modSettings['lab360_childboard_dropdown']) && (isset($modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit']) && ($modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit'] == 0 || count(array_keys($board['children'])) > $modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit']) || !isset($modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit'])))
{
unset($children);
echo '
<div class="smalltext" style="padding-top: 7px;">
<form action="', $scripturl, '?" method="get">
<strong>', $txt['parent_boards'], ':</strong>&nbsp;
<select name="board" id="board" onchange="javascript:jsRedirect(this);">
<option value="">', $txt['lab360_cad']['select_child'], '</option>
<optgroup label="', $txt['lab360_cad']['board_children'], ':">';
foreach ($board['children'] as $key => $value)
{
echo '<option value="', $key, '">', $value['name'], $value['new'] ? '&#42;' : '', '</option>';
}
echo '</optgroup>
</select>
<noscript>
<input type="submit" value="', $txt['lab360_cad']['go'], '" class="button_submit" />
</noscript>
</form>
</div>';
}
else
{
echo '<div class="smalltext" style="padding-top: 7px;">', $txt['parent_boards'], ': ', implode(', ', $children), '</div>';
}
// End Labradoodle-360; Childboards as Dropdown --//

MessageIndex.template.php find:

echo '
<tr id="board_', $board['id'], '_children"><td colspan="3" class="children windowbg"><strong>', $txt['parent_boards'], '</strong>: ', implode(', ', $children), '</td></tr>';

Replace with:

global $modSettings;
if (!empty($modSettings['lab360_childboard_dropdown']) && (isset($modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit']) && ($modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit'] == 0 || count(array_keys($board['children'])) > $modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit']) || !isset($modSettings['lab360_childboard_limit'])))
{
unset($children);
echo '
<tr id="board_', $board['id'], '_children">
<td colspan="3" class="children windowbg">
{
echo '<option value="', $key, '">', $value['name'], $value['new'] ? '&#42;' : '', '</option>';
}
echo '</optgroup>
</select>
<noscript>
<input type="submit" value="', $txt['lab360_cad']['go'], '" class="button_submit" />
</noscript>
</form>
</td>
</tr>
';
}
else
{
echo '
<strong>', $txt['parent_boards'], ':</strong> ', implode(', ', $children), '
</td>
</tr>
';
}

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

sardonick007

Quote from: Diego Andrés on January 04, 2014, 01:23:58 PM
BoardIndex.template.php find:

Replace with:
global $modSettings;
{
unset($children);
echo '
<div class="smalltext" style="padding-top: 7px;">
{
}
echo '</optgroup>
</select>
<noscript>
</noscript>
</form>
</div>';
}
else
{
}

MessageIndex.template.php find:

echo '
<tr id="board_', $board['id'], '_children"><td colspan="3" class="children windowbg"><strong>', $txt['parent_boards'], '</strong>: ', implode(', ', $children), '</td></tr>';

Replace with:

global $modSettings;
{
unset($children);
echo '
{
}
echo '</optgroup>
</select>
<noscript>
</noscript>
</form>
</td>
</tr>
';
}
else
{
echo '
<strong>', $txt['parent_boards'], ':</strong> ', implode(', ', $children), '
</td>
</tr>
';
}

Yes, thank you. I did that yesterday after I got brave enough. I did find that I had to replace all of the child code for it to work for some reason. Up to and prior to that first selection. Otherwise it's all fine. Thank you.

FlyingMuttley

Hopefully you folks can be some help to me.

We've recently switched over to using this theme but some of our users want the global "Show unread posts since last visit" button to be added in.

I can't for the life of me find where I should be adding this (or for that matter what I should be adding).
Any ideas?

tanampohon

Hi...this is great template,,how to replace social media logo/link in admin panel? thanks

selladore

Love this theme - thank you. I would also like to change the social icons so that they share a different URL as mine is a private forum - so I want to share the link to the public page. What do I edit please?

meetdilip

Could you please help me with this issue ?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=519353

I want to add FB, Twitter and G+ icons on top. I want them to direct users to our corresponding profiles through a new tab. Thank you.

senyor35

Hello. Thanks for this nice theme. I want to ask that how can I change the color of board sections when the cursor up? I change some cods in css file but not work well! Thank you...

senyor35

Belli. Hoş can I install avatar on board mod un this theme please? I need to install that mod!

federico_foro

Does anybody know where I can download CLS Buttonbar Multicolor theme?

Advertisement: