News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Yandex Garland

Started by Vladimir Samoilov, June 29, 2013, 04:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Tiger

Just tried the 1.3.2 (release 2 minutes ago on Github it said).
However that one is giving an error notice:
Package upload failed due to the following error:
"Although the package was downloaded to the server it appears to be empty. Please check the Packages directory, and the "temp" sub-directory are both writable.

I used the zip, which does have some content. I don't have this issue with other zips or with the YandexGarland 1.3.2.tar.gz file so something must be wrong with the .zip release.

As for the mod itself, still having the same issues as before, no sound and end of forum page keeps scrolling.
Greetings, Black Tiger

@rjen

I had the same error with the .zip file, but the .tar_gz installed fine...

Since you are adding 'switches' digger, would it possible to include a switch to enable / disable the bell sound as well?
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Black Tiger

Yep I wrote the tar.gz was fine too. It's just so Digger can fix the zip file. The tar.gz contains some pax_global_header which the zip has not, don't know where it's for.
Isn't the keyboard switch for enabling/disabling the bell sound?
Greetings, Black Tiger

digger

Quote from: @rjen on December 27, 2017, 06:33:08 PM
Since you are adding 'switches' digger, would it possible to include a switch to enable / disable the bell sound as well?
Done

@rjen

Quote from: digger on December 29, 2017, 09:41:36 PM
Quote from: @rjen on December 27, 2017, 06:33:08 PM
Done

Wonderful, works like a charm.   :)

Now there would be only one thing left to shut up the last complainers on my forum: the ability to set the sounds on and off in the user profile, so that those who feel bothered can switch the sound off in their profile...
Running SMF 2.1 with latest TinyPortal at www.fjr-club.nl

Steve

Quote from: @rjen on December 30, 2017, 06:03:44 AMNow there would be only one thing left to shut up the last complainers on my forum: the ability to set the sounds on and off in the user profile, so that those who feel bothered can switch the sound off in their profile...
+1
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: