News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Like Posts

Started by vbgamer45, June 29, 2013, 09:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGTC

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 02, 2022, 02:02:53 PMYeah the upgrade script failed for some reason tables are not setup with the right columns. I would drop the old like data if possible.

I did drop the old like data, and it still didn't work.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: SGTC on June 02, 2022, 02:51:58 PMI did drop the old like data, and it still didn't work.

Can you double check to make really sure? Because the error message that you posted in your previous post indicates otherwise.

SGTC

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on June 02, 2022, 03:33:42 PM
Quote from: SGTC on June 02, 2022, 02:51:58 PMI did drop the old like data, and it still didn't work.

Can you double check to make really sure? Because the error message that you posted in your previous post indicates otherwise.

I did. It didn't work.

Doug Heffernan

Quote from: SGTC on June 02, 2022, 03:47:28 PMI did. It didn't work.

What is the prefix of your smf forum tables?

SGTC

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on June 02, 2022, 04:02:10 PM

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on June 02, 2022, 04:02:10 PM

backup_pinchbacksforum_

SGTC

I'm currently waiting for a solution since I don't know much about SQL commands. Anyone still got a solution yet?

vbgamer45

I am out of ideas for now... Unless you mainly edit the mod's package and remove the upgrade check code but i can't guarantee the mod will work.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Arantor

If you're editing tables with a prefix of backup_something_, you might not be editing the actual tables that need changing? (Since SMF does backups using backup_ in front of the real prefix)

SGTC

Quote from: vbgamer45 on June 03, 2022, 03:21:47 PMI am out of ideas for now... Unless you mainly edit the mod's package and remove the upgrade check code but i can't guarantee the mod will work.

It worked! I edited the install.php to get rid of the update/upgrade code and got rid of the releases folder inside the package, and now I can use the mod! Thank you so much!

Advertisement: