News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Like Posts

Started by vbgamer45, June 29, 2013, 09:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johndays

@Joker™

I totally understand, hope you have enjoyed it :)

Michael Pfaff

Wow. Just got a crazy server error when trying to install this.

Internal Server Error

QuoteThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@louisvillednd.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

How can I manually undo what I just did when I installed this?

elf_fu

Quote from: Michael Pfaff on August 20, 2014, 02:44:49 PM
Wow. Just got a crazy server error when trying to install this.

Internal Server Error

QuoteThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@louisvillednd.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

How can I manually undo what I just did when I installed this?


Go to the mod page, parse the mod for the version of SMF you have, and follow the steps for installing--except backwards.


You'd be removing the pieces of code under "replace," and re-pasting the codes found under, "find."

GR

Joker™

Quote from: johndays on August 14, 2014, 04:15:04 PM
Quote from: johndays on July 27, 2014, 07:14:17 AM
Thank you for your continuous feedback.

@Joker™

Some samples :

João (ã)
Informação (ç and ã)

At least this 2.

Best regards,
Quote from: Joker™Thanks for the info, will be trying it out soon.

There is some update? Thank you so much in advance.
Hey there,

I tried with the above mentioned text and several other texts, but wasn't able to reproduce the error. Umm.. does your forum uses UTF-8, also pm me a test account of your forum.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

ryan_dwight

I wonder why my Most liked user stat is empty, but the other 4 in the stat page is ok.

and if it will not be too much, is it possible to have it in table/column instead of listing all the topics?

TIA

Joker™

Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 11, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
I wonder why my Most liked user stat is empty, but the other 4 in the stat page is ok.
PM me the site link with a test account.


Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 11, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
and if it will not be too much, is it possible to have it in table/column instead of listing all the topics?

TIA
Well thats a custom thing. You can edits the html structure in 'LikePostStats.js' and css in 'LikePosts.css'.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

ryan_dwight

Quote from: Joker™ on September 13, 2014, 09:14:34 AM
Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 11, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
I wonder why my Most liked user stat is empty, but the other 4 in the stat page is ok.
PM me the site link with a test account.
PM sent

Quote from: Joker™ on September 13, 2014, 09:14:34 AM
Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 11, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
and if it will not be too much, is it possible to have it in table/column instead of listing all the topics?

TIA
Well thats a custom thing. You can edits the html structure in 'LikePostStats.js' and css in 'LikePosts.css'.
no idea how to do that, Ill leave it like that

Joker™

Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 13, 2014, 11:49:46 AM
Quote from: Joker™ on September 13, 2014, 09:14:34 AM
Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 11, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
I wonder why my Most liked user stat is empty, but the other 4 in the stat page is ok.
PM me the site link with a test account.
PM sent
Well, even the mod CSS is not loading properly on your website, can you uninstall and install/upgrade the mod?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Joker™

Mod updated with new features :)
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Beelzeboss

Quote from: Joker™ on September 14, 2014, 11:11:58 AM
Mod updated with new features :)

Dear friend this error remain

Quote from: Beelzeboss on August 09, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
Dear Joker, there is an issue in versions 1.5 & 1.5.2 when you want to show the 'likes notification" from a smartphone browser (stock android browser and chrome). Actually, you can't see the latest likes from a smartphone. This issue was not in version 1.3.1. (I didn't test 1.4.)

and now there is an issue in notification with UTF-8 chars. Until now (1.5.2 version) there wasn't problem. (I cleared the cache)

ryan_dwight

#410
Quote from: Joker™ on September 14, 2014, 10:07:28 AM
Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 13, 2014, 11:49:46 AM
Quote from: Joker™ on September 13, 2014, 09:14:34 AM
Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 11, 2014, 03:33:48 PM
I wonder why my Most liked user stat is empty, but the other 4 in the stat page is ok.
PM me the site link with a test account.
PM sent
Well, even the mod CSS is not loading properly on your website, can you uninstall and install/upgrade the mod?

thanks for the update but It is still empty
Quote- Added new permission to enable disable mod for specific boards
about this new feature, is it possible to have a check/uncheck all box here?

edit:
I mentioned before that the Recount members total likes is not working but I found out that when you click this the progress percentage is in the lower left hand of the forum below the forum maintenance. When it was done all the like stats are working.

Thank you

fatihtrap

#411
Hello. I have some problems. Please help.







Joker™

Quote from: Beelzeboss on August 09, 2014, 06:53:36 PM
Dear Joker, there is an issue in versions 1.5 & 1.5.2 when you want to show the 'likes notification" from a smartphone browser (stock android browser and chrome). Actually, you can't see the latest likes from a smartphone. This issue was not in version 1.3.1. (I didn't test 1.4.)
Oops I missed to track that one. For sure will be taking care of that one in next release, tracked.


Quote
and now there is an issue in notification with UTF-8 chars. Until now (1.5.2 version) there wasn't problem. (I cleared the cache)

Note - Make backup of Sources/Subs-LikePosts.php before editing

In the above mentioned file, there will be 2 instances of

Code (Find) Select
'subject' => utf8_encode($row['subject']),

Code (Replace with) Select
'subject' => $row['subject'],

Please do update me with the results :)
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Joker™

Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 14, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
thanks for the update but It is still empty
Quote- Added new permission to enable disable mod for specific boards
about this new feature, is it possible to have a check/uncheck all box here?

edit:
I mentioned before that the Recount members total likes is not working but I found out that when you click this the progress percentage is in the lower left hand of the forum below the forum maintenance. When it was done all the like stats are working.

Thank you
For now, you can click on category name to select all boards of the category at once.

For sure css related to this mod is not loading on your website.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Joker™

Quote from: fatihtrap on September 14, 2014, 08:40:26 PM
Hello. I have some problems. Please help.

Mod code

Note - Make backup of index.template.php and remove the code related to the file from the above link and proceed with mod uninstallation.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Beelzeboss

Quote from: Joker™ on September 15, 2014, 12:14:32 PM
Note - Make backup of Sources/Subs-LikePosts.php before editing

In the above mentioned file, there will be 2 instances of

Code (Find) Select
'subject' => utf8_encode($row['subject']),

Code (Replace with) Select
'subject' => $row['subject'],

Please do update me with the results :)

Yes, it's all right now. Thanks for your support.  :)

ryan_dwight

Quote from: Joker™ on September 15, 2014, 12:18:14 PM
Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 14, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
thanks for the update but It is still empty
Quote- Added new permission to enable disable mod for specific boards
about this new feature, is it possible to have a check/uncheck all box here?

edit:
I mentioned before that the Recount members total likes is not working but I found out that when you click this the progress percentage is in the lower left hand of the forum below the forum maintenance. When it was done all the like stats are working.

Thank you
For now, you can click on category name to select all boards of the category at once.

For sure css related to this mod is not loading on your website.
so that is the reason, thanks Jocker I just check one by one all the boards. Any idea what is the CSS problem?

Joker™

Quote from: Beelzeboss on September 15, 2014, 01:05:47 PM
Quote from: Joker™ on September 15, 2014, 12:14:32 PM
Note - Make backup of Sources/Subs-LikePosts.php before editing

In the above mentioned file, there will be 2 instances of

Code (Find) Select
'subject' => utf8_encode($row['subject']),

Code (Replace with) Select
'subject' => $row['subject'],

Please do update me with the results :)

Yes, it's all right now. Thanks for your support.  :)
Does you forum uses utf8 character support?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Joker™

Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 15, 2014, 02:09:06 PM
Quote from: Joker™ on September 15, 2014, 12:18:14 PM
Quote from: ryan_dwight on September 14, 2014, 05:10:16 PM
thanks for the update but It is still empty
Quote- Added new permission to enable disable mod for specific boards
about this new feature, is it possible to have a check/uncheck all box here?

edit:
I mentioned before that the Recount members total likes is not working but I found out that when you click this the progress percentage is in the lower left hand of the forum below the forum maintenance. When it was done all the like stats are working.

Thank you
For now, you can click on category name to select all boards of the category at once.

For sure css related to this mod is not loading on your website.
so that is the reason, thanks Jocker I just check one by one all the boards. Any idea what is the CSS problem?
Will try to see....
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Beelzeboss

Quote from: Joker™ on September 15, 2014, 10:04:29 PM
Quote from: Beelzeboss on September 15, 2014, 01:05:47 PM
Yes, it's all right now. Thanks for your support.  :)
Does you forum uses utf8 character support?

Yes, I have added a utf8 language and the database uses utf8 collation.

Advertisement: