News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Like Posts

Started by vbgamer45, June 29, 2013, 09:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aodio

Cheers kindred ... Works fine now  ;)

Can you direct me to where to change the colour please ...

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aodio

Quote from: Kindred on November 05, 2016, 08:29:04 PM
what what color?

All good..The colour of the like button, changed now

cheers

aodio

Can't seem to find where to change the colour of the "total likes" font in member states side bar

Any ideas?

cheers

Kindred

use firefox + firebug to determine which css file and tag is controlling it and then edit that...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aodio

Quote from: Kindred on November 06, 2016, 07:18:15 AM
use firefox + firebug to determine which css file and tag is controlling it and then edit that...

As in "Inspector" on the Mac?

Kindred

no clue... you'd have to pay me to use a mac...:P   O:)
Слaва
Украинi

aodio

Quote from: Kindred on November 06, 2016, 07:30:30 AM
no clue... you'd have to pay me to use a mac...:P   O:)

LOL.. Yes, well that's a discussion for a different day!..

But yes, I've inspected it and it lead to

I've gone there, but thew is no adjustment that can be made

d3vcho

You should edit the class "postcount" in a CSS file. Should tell you which file it's using "Inspect": i.e

(see in the right corner index.css)

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

aodio

Quote from: d3vcho on November 06, 2016, 07:40:57 AM
You should edit the class "postcount" in a CSS file. Should tell you which file it's using "Inspect": i.e

(see in the right corner index.css)

Right, so are we talking core theme or in my current theme you would find this ?

d3vcho

More likely in your current theme.

"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

aodio

Im not after "Post count".. I'm after "total likes" to change the font colour...

cheers

Kindred

Actually, the CSS would seem to be affected by being a link...

So, you need to add a new one...

.postcount a { color: #fff; }

It looks like the likes uses the same class as postcount...
Слaва
Украинi

aodio

Quote from: Kindred on November 06, 2016, 08:04:39 AM
Actually, the CSS would seem to be affected by being a link...

So, you need to add a new one...

.postcount a { color: #fff; }

It looks like the likes uses the same class as postcount...

Lol.. great!... now, if i could only find where to put it it would be even better ...And it's not post count I'm after.. It's the like count that appeared when i loaded the mod?

cheers

Kindred

Anywhere in the index.css file...  I like to put the CSS handling the same display in the same area, so I would suggest adding it just after the existing .postcount definition, but at the end of the file works as well
Слaва
Украинi

aodio

Quote from: Kindred on November 06, 2016, 08:09:47 AM
Anywhere in the index.css file...  I like to put the CSS handling the same display in the same area, so I would suggest adding it just after the existing .postcount definition, but at the end of the file works as well

Genius !!... Worked perfect!... Thanks guys  ;)

thegymforum

To Joker : I know you've not been around for a while, but someday you'll check in and let me say. THANK YOU SIR!

This mod rocks! THANKS!

To anyone else : Have you had the issue of, when people have liked a post, class is "like_posts_member_info_box" when clicked on a mobile device it just goes away (no JS error in Chrome inspector) (my forum users reported it and I was able to reproduce it on my iPhone)  Does this happen on anyone else's forum?

ty for your time

aodio

Quote from: thegymforum on November 06, 2016, 11:20:41 PM
To Joker : I know you've not been around for a while, but someday you'll check in and let me say. THANK YOU SIR!

This mod rocks! THANKS!

To anyone else : Have you had the issue of, when people have liked a post, class is "like_posts_member_info_box" when clicked on a mobile device it just goes away (no JS error in Chrome inspector) (my forum users reported it and I was able to reproduce it on my iPhone)  Does this happen on anyone else's forum?

ty for your time

No, works perfect for us 👍🏽 But in saying that .. I'm sure Kindred will help you out.. bit of a gun that one 👍🏽

MaryLouW

Is there a way to change the color of the LIKE button?  The orange sort of clashes with my Christmas theme as well as my regular one.

br360

In your LikePosts.css, find this-

.like_link {
background: #C44E19;
padding: 1px 5px;
color: #fff !important;
position: relative;

Change the background color from #C44E19; to whatever color you want instead

Advertisement: