News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

{preview} Dark Day for smf 1.1 RC1

Started by sloopz, September 24, 2005, 09:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

I thought I would get peoples feedback before I do any more modifications to it, specifically the colour theme, and the News Fader at the bottom.

I have inverted and greyscaled  the classic Yabb SE buttons and images.

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ghostfreak

http://www.xfilesforum.net - Dare To Believe?
http://www.idealforum.co.uk - The Green Blitz!

forsakenlad

Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Deaks

Thanks ghost and forsaken, myself im shocked I have used black yet in it, its all greys and white (its a very very dark grey)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ghostfreak

Am looking forward to the release of it as it will surely become my forum default.

Deaks

Good Good, release will be a while, by looks of it as no-one has of yet answered my topic  entitled "Moving The Logo" and that is main step
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

ghostfreak

J. Williams

Runic,the smf templates use mainly tables,so it means having to use topystyle lite or something
Joshua Jon Williams
Back in Action.

Deaks

Quote from: scs on September 24, 2005, 01:57:51 PM
Runic,the smf templates use mainly tables,so it means having to use topystyle lite or something

Yes I know that but everytime i try I get a parse error try reading the other post regarding this :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

† ÐëepÇuT¹ †

Personal Website
x3Generation - gaming
graphics and anime.

Favorite Forums
> SimpleMachines Forum
> GamerzPlanet Forums

Deaks

thanks deepcut

Update

I fixed the table error and added a background image (thanks to ritchx)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

crazystu

Looks nice, sorry for stealling your name but I think the themes don't have very much in common...
There are a few things I would do to this if I were to put it on my site, like making the copyright area bigger and that...

Deaks

Quote from: nesianstyles on September 24, 2005, 05:42:20 PM
Looks nice, sorry for stealling your name but I think the themes don't have very much in common...
There are a few things I would do to this if I were to put it on my site, like making the copyright area bigger and that...

Its cools about name,  you released the name first, I actually think my second name suits the theme better, as everyone says were all friends here.

Can you elaborate what you mean by make coypright area bigger... could mean many things :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

crazystu

Well I mean by making the copyright table the width of the rest of the page, cause it looks a bit squashed...
And I'd remove those php, mysql, css and xhtml things as the white doesn't go with the theme...

Deaks

Quote from: nesianstyles on September 24, 2005, 06:51:41 PM
Well I mean by making the copyright table the width of the rest of the page, cause it looks a bit squashed...
And I'd remove those php, mysql, css and xhtml things as the white doesn't go with the theme...

There, re-coloured and resized the php, mysql, css and xhtml images and widened both table
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

crazystu

Deaks

Intresting none of the buttons are working now,

Somehow i deleted the buttons in english
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Deaks

Update

Added background images.
Added  Quote/code title
Added input box background image
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

1MileCrash

why do you have the valid xhtml logo, even though it's not valid?
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

Advertisement: