News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Want to remove an area from my post sections

Started by CheeseHead05, July 19, 2013, 11:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

did you use
border top (with a space) or borer-top (with a hyphen)?

URL that demonstrates both sections?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

CheeseHead05

Kindred

and did you make the change to your cusotm theme index.css or the default theme index.css?

Seriously, if you made that change, then it will work... if it doesn't, then the change wasn't actually made....  (or maybe your custom theme has some funky coding that doesn't fully match the default theme styles)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

CheeseHead05

Ive tried, but all it did was remove the paperclip that was next to the topic, really didn't want that to happen  :-\ don't know how in the world that happened...Ive save an original before I made edits, then I copied and paste back exactly how it was before the edits and my paperclip is still missing...

Kindred

ok... if it removed the paperclip, then you did something very different, since the section I pointed to has nothing at all to do with that paperclip icon.
Слaва
Украинi

CheeseHead05

Its cool tho, I can fix that with my other forum's css which is identical...im not upset but I hate lookina at the line...lol

Chalky

How's it going Cheeshead?  Did you get this sorted in the end?

Advertisement: