Error Can't read forum posts in forum.

Started by hashend94, July 21, 2013, 02:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hashend94

Hey guys ! So In my forums when I try to read a certain thread it gives me this error

"Unknown column 't.id_new' in 'field list'
File: /home/supremec/public_html/Sources/Display.php
Line: 197"

Any Idea what this is and why it's happening ? ;/ please let me know how I can fix this. :)

My forums - http://supremecreamscans.com/

Thanks and best regards,
hashend94

kat

As that's not a standard column, would you care to let us know which mods you have, installed?

hashend94

These are all the mods I have installed.

1. TP Tabbed Block 1.0.0 [ Uninstall ]
2. TinyPortal 1.107 [ Uninstall ]
3. Glow And Color Title V2 [ Uninstall ]
4. Adk Cslider (Module) 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
5. SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod 1.0-2 [ Uninstall ]
6. Simple Chart 0.5 [ Uninstall ]
7. SA Shop 1.0 RC1 [ Uninstall ]
8. Enhanced About Page 0.02 [ Uninstall ]
9. eNinja - Custom Pages 1.0.12 [ Uninstall ]
10. Global Message Box By Smfsimple.com V1 Lite Version [ Uninstall ]
11. KeyCAPTCHA for SMF 2.5 [ Uninstall ]
12. AutoAward 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
13. Member Awards 2.2.3 [ Uninstall ]
14. Country Flags 2.2 [ Uninstall ]
15. Ultimate Profile 0.9.1 [ Uninstall ]
16. FreiChat 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
17. News Generator (Adk Portal Module) 1.0 [ Uninstall ]
18. Tidy Child Boards 1.4.1 [ Uninstall ]
19. SMF Content Slider v.1.1 [ Uninstall ]

Out of them I think I installed TP Tabbed Block, TinyPortal, Glow And Color TitleV2 yesterday.

kat

Right. To give us a chance, here, can you attach /home/supremec/public_html/Sources/Display.php to your next post, so we can take a look at it?

From that, we should be able to figure-out which mod install got screwed. :)

hashend94

kat

Someone's been messing around with my profile...

* K@ is male. :)

Odd... In the standard file, there's this:

t.num_replies, t.num_views, t.locked, ms.subject, t.is_sticky, t.id_poll,

Your file, has this:

t.num_replies, t.num_views, t.locked,  ms.subject, t.is_sticky, t.id_poll, t.likes,t.id_new,

I have a suspicion. But, it may be total crap. ;)

I have the feeling that there should be a space, after the "t.likes," after the comma...

Thus:

t.num_replies, t.num_views, t.locked,  ms.subject, t.is_sticky, t.id_poll, t.likes, t.id_new,

hashend94

Haha, my bad sorry about that :P

And I tried putting a space there and it doesn't seem to fix anything :/

kat

Not your fault. Runic Somebody changed it... :) He's done it, again, the sod! :P

OK. Let me do a bit of detective-work and see if I can find which mod adds that.

hashend94

Thanks K@ :D

And as a member hanging around in the community for a quite a longtime, I should have know better -_-"

kat

No sweat, matey! @_

Damn. The Tiny Portal site won't let guests do a search. :(

I suspect TP Tabbed Block is causing your problem.

But, I can't find a way to confirm that, as that mod's not available, here. (At least, if it is, "Search" isn't finding it, for me).

hashend94

I have the install file. So  I'll just attach it incase you want to see it.

Illori

since the mod package does not have a license you can not attach it, i have removed it from your post.

kat

OK. I think we can assume it's not that.

QuoteThis package does not alter any SMF files; all it does it add a folder to your forum directory with a couple of files in it - you can see what's in it via the package manager.

So, back to square one. :(

I think this is causing you big problems, actually. If I try to read ANY post, at your place, I get this:

QuoteDatabase Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

I can't find any references to 't.id_new' in those last three mod, either. So, I'm gonna have to go through all the others, to see if I can figure this out...

Gimme a few months, woncha? ;)

kat

Can't find "Adk Cslider". So, I can't check that. :(

hashend94

kat

Actually, having just read the support topic, I'd dump that mod, if I was in your place.

I know Illori was a bit grumpy, when she posted, above. But, I think her mod would be MUCH better, to be honest.

http://smfhelp.org/index.php?topic=63

hashend94

Quote from: K@ on July 21, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
Actually, having just read the support topic, I'd dump that mod, if I was in your place.

I know Illori was a bit grumpy, when she posted, above. But, I think her mod would be MUCH better, to be honest.

http://smfhelp.org/index.php?topic=63

Couldn't find that before :O will definately try it out !

But I tried uninstalling the current mod by smf packs and I still seem to get the same error. :/

kat

If that part of that line's still there, just delete it. That ought to sort it out. :)

Advertisement: