News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Show group key on board index problem

Started by binaymana, July 24, 2013, 08:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

binaymana

I tick mark the Show group key on board index but its not in arranged manner.

[Administrator] [Global Moderator] [Moderator] [Super Poster] [Elite Poster] [Donator] [V.I.P.]

One more problem It didn't show post count based group here.

How could I do this.

I am using SMF 2.0.4

Thanks and waiting for the reply.

Branko.

Strong people don't put others down, they lift them up.
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

binaymana

thanks for the fast reply. I tried but I can't able to install. Giving error message. And one more thing I have problem with quick reply box is too big. I am using Iplay theme.

Thanks

Storman™

binaymana

Error in Package Installation
At least one error was encountered during a test installation of this package. It is strongly recommended that you do not continue with installation unless you know what you are doing, and have made a backup very recently. This error may be caused by a conflict between the package you're trying to install and another package you have already installed, an error in the package, a package which requires another package that you don't have installed yet, or a package designed for another version of SMF.

After doing this still I got the problem.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Storman™

In this instance I bet it's because the theme is over 4 years old.

Advertisement: