News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

(READ-ME) theme_template_error

Started by victory1935, August 09, 2013, 07:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

victory1935

hellow..,
i have a little problem with my site i use smf 2.0.4 my site is showing me theme_template_error .. D name of my website is http//cybercrusaders.tk

kat

So, what did you do, just before this error started appearing?

Just telling us that there's an error doesn't give us much to go on.

Did you, by any chance, just install a theme? If so, was it compatible with the version of SMF that you're using?

victory1935

I installed dreamportal when i tried to uninstall it is was showing me some funny but annonying result in line 52 public_html/index.php could not load dreamportal.php. So i deleted the index and re uploaded again to  my ftp

dekatria

This backup worked for me - thanks
I was trying to uninstall a package (say thanks) and although in test it showed no problems, after uninstalling I got the theme_template_error
The thing is what to do next.
How do I remove the package without error.

GigaWatt

You should really open up a new thread and describe your problem in more detail (SMF version, mods, etc.). Read How to help us help you ;).
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

dekatria

Thanks Giga, I have posted my problem here

Advertisement: