Want to remove the IP address.

Started by CheeseHead05, August 26, 2013, 02:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Well... I'm 29, with introverted and mild autistic tendencies and I don't go outside because I'm happier when writing code because code, unlike people, won't ever be unpleasant to you, nor will it lie to you or try to do things without thinking about them first. The fact that code also doesn't provide ambiguous subtext or expect to do small talk is just a bonus feature.

Besides, my opinion is completely valid. Everything I have heard about your site is very generic. I have yet to hear about anything you've actually wanted that's unique. It's probably even a general discussion forum of which there are a bajillion already.

Burke ♞ Knight

Personally, I think those attacks are uncalled for.

1. Arantor did not even say anything with attitude. Just stated that IP's can still be found other ways, and that he did not think you were doing anything extra-ordinary.

2. Kindred was not saying you were, just wanted to remind you to know what you are doing while in the coding. Even I need reminding at times. ;)

CheeseHead05

Burke,

Arantor is ALWAYS negative towards me.
Quote from: Arantor on August 26, 2013, 05:54:59 PM
Quote from: BurkeKnight on August 26, 2013, 05:51:26 PM
Seems like Cheesy is making one heck of a unique site.
One that I'd love to see the finished result. :)

Honestly there's nothing unique about it from what I've heard so far.

Burke ♞ Knight

I'm sorry, but I don't see anything negative about that.
He's just stating that so far, there is nothing he'd heard of that is truly unique.
In other words, he's most likely seen same things asked for in the past.

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

kat

* K@ hits the "solved" wotsit.

Assuming, that is, that my suggestion did the trick...

Advertisement: