News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Adjusting smf footer(Copyright section)

Started by -Captain Ghost-, September 11, 2013, 01:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Captain Ghost-

Hello everyone i want little help that how can i adjust my footer to look clean and tidy
Note:Without removing any copyright information or editing

johnpaul2k2

I do not think it really matter because most of these copyright cannot be removed

but u can hide your sitemap and XHTML  :)

margarett

Well, that is located in index.template.php of your theme. Use Firefox + firebug to check the styles and edit the file itself and the CSS to adapt it to your needs. Always backup ;)

You might be able to change the layout but please don't remove or modify the copyrights
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: margarett on September 11, 2013, 02:32:56 AM
Well, that is located in index.template.php of your theme. Use Firefox + firebug to check the styles and edit the file itself and the CSS to adapt it to your needs. Always backup ;)

You might be able to change the layout but please don't remove or modify the copyrights
Could you edit the index.template.php for me. :(

margarett

Maybe, but only much later as today I am not in the computer.
Also, I need to know what theme do you use (link) and what do you mean by "clean and tidy"

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

-Captain Ghost-

I am using paid theme of Dzinerstudio "Dsv1" and clean and tidy means that whole copyright footer must be of 3 to 4 lines not like list.
So should i give you paid theme files.

margarett

That would be a copyright infringement on its own, you must not distribute the content of premium themes.

In that case, my advice is for you to ask Dzinner directly though their forums

Advertisement: