[WIP/Experiment] FlatLine

Started by TwitchisMental, September 15, 2013, 12:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigguy

TwitchisMental

This theme is back under full development :) .

First post has latest beta, please report any bugs.

Known Issue : I still need to add the custom language files.

busterone

TwitchisMental

First post updated with latest beta and newest screenshots.

TwitchisMental

I have updated the first post with the current features, new screenshots, and the latest beta.

digitalruse

Is there a way to select a default color and disable the switcher?

#jsDotx3

very simple, you can add to catbg, box-shadow: 0px 3px 0px #colorhtml;

Why?, because this is used for design "flat", testing and comment :)

Solved
(Life would be easy with a simple solution.)

roomeat

Looks great.
Have noticed that when hovering over "New Topic" or "New Poll" the text is very light and hard to read.
We were not given dreams, without also being given the power to achieve them.

okami91

testing this theme out. looks great. The only issue I have is with the logo on different size screens. A nice feature to add is to make the theme responsive. I would like to have the same size logo appear correctly on different screen sizes.

okami91

Does this theme have a display template? I am trying to use a mod but to edit it you need a display template which I do not see.

iqbalresources

Hi

I  attracted to this theme, and intend to use it for my web forum. While i'm editing it (to make it match forum environment) in my localhost, and almost finish it. somehow  suddenly the color simply change from red to the blue. i thought maybe i'm wrong-place the file into folder, but when i check back index red css file, there's no replace all the hex color code in these files. Strange. so i uninstall back the theme whilst save the copy of index red css so i  can use it later. but the theme still don't change, still blue, even tho index red css had been modified. what shall i do? tq

TwitchisMental

Quote from: iqbalresources on August 15, 2022, 04:38:33 PMHi

I  attracted to this theme, and intend to use it for my web forum. While i'm editing it (to make it match forum environment) in my localhost, and almost finish it. somehow  suddenly the color simply change from red to the blue. i thought maybe i'm wrong-place the file into folder, but when i check back index red css file, there's no replace all the hex color code in these files. Strange. so i uninstall back the theme whilst save the copy of index red css so i  can use it later. but the theme still don't change, still blue, even tho index red css had been modified. what shall i do? tq
Hello iqbalresources.

This is a really old thread from when this theme was being worked on.

If you need support for this theme you will need to post in the proper support thread/topic.

FlatLine for SMF 2.1 Support - https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=578902.0

Advertisement: