How to have 2 membergroup images

Started by [OG]Anirudh, October 05, 2013, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[OG]Anirudh

How can i have 2 member group images and how can i put lines between them like after ULK MEMBER then Site Administrator

Kindred

look in the mods section. there are at least 3 mods to do multiple badges.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

[OG]Anirudh

I used them but that test failed is coming i tried to install manually but i cant find many things...

[OG]Anirudh

Should i post my files text here and you can edit and give it to me .?? :)

Kindred

no. you should read the FAQ
http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Error_in_mod_installation

and if you still have trouble with a specific mod, post in the support topic dedicated to supporting that mod
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

[OG]Anirudh

Can anybody do it for my i harmed my forums... :(
now it is fixed.. :)
But please do it..

Tavsih

[OG]Anirudh

Ok now i need to upgrade my smf version ...
P.S I am using SMF 2.0.1 how should i upgrade ?

[OG]Anirudh

It is showing this error Warning: require_once(/home/u726269016/public_html/Forum2/Settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u726269016/public_html/Forum2/upgrade.php on line 88 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/u726269016/public_html/Forum2/Settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/u726269016/public_html/Forum2/upgrade.php on line 88

Kindred

If you are using 2.0.1, then you really need to upgrade ASAP.

You don't need to use the large upgrade archive...

Use the patch packages in the package manager just like any other mod.
apply 2.0.1 -> 2.0.2 and then 2.0.2->2.0.3, 2.0.3->2.0.4 and finally 2.0.4->2.0.5
Слaва
Украинi

Kindred

There would be a link in the admin section adm in the package manager.
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: