Forum width not equal

Started by Kyrianchigozie, October 13, 2013, 12:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyrianchigozie

pls am using ecoloy theme, my forum width are not dsame, d right is biger than d left

Diego Andrés

Please leave the forum url to see the problem.

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Tavsih

Chalky

No it isn't, Tavsih, see how there's more space to the left than to the right?

It will be a margin setting that needs adjusting, but I can't see your site Kyrianchigozie because it's just showing a template parse error - oops!

Burke ♞ Knight

All I'm getting is:

QuoteTemplate Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.

EDIT: This time, I got you, Chalky. :)

Kyrianchigozie

ya bro i wanted to modify the logo through themes-modify theme buti got dat error so i switched back to default, check it now wether is loads well in default? and i hope i delete d theme and install it back dia wont be any problem

Chalky

Please write in English. I make no attempt to understand lazy abbreviations.

Kyrianchigozie

i wanted to modify my banner  through
themes- modify theme but i got that error so i
switched back to default curve theme, and i hope if i should delete the
theme and install it back there wont be any
problem

mashby

Hard to troubleshoot a theme you have removed, but even then, you should be asking your questions in the support topic for that theme. :)
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

Chalky

Thank you, that's better  :)

If you install the theme again from fresh files (as in download it again) then you should no longer see the template parse error.  However you will also lose any other modifications made to that theme.

It's good practice to always edit files by downloading them to your computer via FTP and saving a back-up copy of the file before you start to edit it.  Use a decent text editor like Notepad++ then upload your file again via FTP to replace the one on the server.  If it goes wrong and you get an error, you can just switch back the original file you saved as back-up and try again  ;)

Kindred

and, once again, I will point out that support for and questions regarding a specific theme really should be asked in the support topic dedicated to supporting THAT THEME
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: